This week, I made a bunch of quick and easy cards. This is my favorite, and I thought I would share it with you. I used the Christmas Banners Bundle and the Boughs of Holly Designer Series Paper.
The Basic White banner helps pop the pretty white overlay design in the patterned paper.
Today’s Card Parts And Pieces
- I cut a Basic White card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″.
- The Shaded Spruce cardstock layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- I cut the patterned paper layer 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- The banner is stamped with Real Red and Shaded Spruce ink and die cut with the coordinating die.
- I stamped three holly leaves with Shaded Spruce ink, and the holly berries are stamped with Real Red ink.
- The leaves and berries are also die cut with the coordinating dies.
Don’t Forget The Inside
- I stamped the pine bough with Shaded Spruce ink directly to the cardstock.
- The Real Red berries are die cut and attached with a little glue.
- The Shaded Spruce sentiment is also from the Christmas Banners Bundle.
Once I had my design ready, I completed several of these cards in “assembly line” mode. I did all my cutting first, then stamping, die cutting, and putting it all together. I really enjoyed the whole process.
So, find a simple design, cut, stamp, glue, and create a bunch of holiday cards to share with friends.
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details