Here’s some weekend inspiration for you!
I am happier than a clam (have you ever heard that phrase?). Balmy Blue, blue and yellow patterned paper, amazing sentiments, and a fun Punch Bundle; all in one card!
Today, I’m showcasing a favorite card design template featuring the Petal Park Bundle, the Regency Park Designer Series Paper and the Something Fancy Bundle. You can get all of the Bundle and Designer Series Paper details at the end of this post.
Let’s get to today’s card.
Today’s Card Pieces and Parts
- The Balmy Blue cardstock base is 4 1/4″ x 11″.
- I cut a Basic White mat layer 3 1/8″ x 4 5/8″.
- The Balmy Blue patterned paper layer is 3″ x 4 1/2″.
- I cut the two patterned paper off set layers 21/2″ x 3 3/4″.
- The Mango Melody and Petal Pink cardstock strips Measure 1/2″ x 4 1/2″ and 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ respectively.
- Adhere the card layers as shown.
- Attach the 1/2″ strips to the back of the right side of the finished focal point layer.
- The tag sentiment layer is die cut from the Something Fancy Dies.
- I stamped the sentiments from the Something Fancy stamp set with Night of Navy ink.
The Inside Story
If you look closely at the “Parts And Pieces” image above, you’ll see that I was able to punch flowers directly from the Regency Park Designer Series Paper using the Petal Park Builder Punch. I enjoy finding those little surprises Stampin’ Up! creates for us.
- The Basic White layer for the inside sentiment is 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Each patterned paper strip along the bottom is cut 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ and 1/4″ x 3 1/4″.
- I stacked the DSP strips and attached a punched flower.
This design is simple to duplicate with your favorite patterned paper and elements.
So, pull out your favorite patterned paper, cut a few layers, create a fun Focal Point and create something fun!
… the only limitation is y our imagination!
Thank You From Me
To thank you from me, for each $50 minimuym product order (before shipping and tax), I will send you a Mini Card Kit absolutely FREE! The mini kit featured below will be available through January 31st, 2023. It showcases the Country Bouquet Bundle, the Country Gingham Designer Series Paper and the Country Floral Lane DSP.
Today’s Product Details
January Host Code: YZ7RBPBF
If your order is $50.00 (before shipping and tax), please use the Host Code above when prompted. You will receive Rewards from me along with the Mini Card Kit featured above. If your order is over $150.00 (before shipping and tax), please do not use the Host Code. You will receive Stampin’ Rewards. You will, also receive Creative Coins and the FREE Mini Card Kit from me.