Here’s some weekend inspiration for you.
This card is inspired by the Two-Tone Floral stamp set. The stamp set is a two or three-step stamp set that creates a beautiful multi-toned flower. Today, I used only the base stamp and matching die to create the flower elements.
I started expreimenting with the stamp set (my first time with this one), and liked the simple look of only the base stamp. It works well with the brushed stroke, colorful Designer Series Paper. Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Petal Pink stood out to me, so I went with those colors.
The Fancy Floral Designer Series Paper is so beautiful. It looks as though it was painted on an artist’s canvas. I will guarantee that you’ll be able to find your favorite color in at least one pattern!
Today’s Card Parts & Pieces
- I cut a Basic White card base 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored it at 5 1/2″.
- The Pool Party cardstock layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- I cut the patterned paper layer 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″.
- I stamped each of the flowers on Basic White cardstock and die cut them with the coordinating die.
- The Basic White center layer is die cut from one of the Stirched Rectangle Dies. It measures 2 1/2″ x 3 1/2″.
- I stamped the sentiment with Pool Party ink.
Easy to Assemble
- Attach the layers to the card front as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the center Basic White layer.
- I formed the ribbon into an untied bow and attached it to the center of the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
- I attached the Basic White focal point layer over the ribbon with Dimensionals.
- The flowers are attached with glue.
- I embellished with Iridescent Pastel Gems.
- And, don’t forget the inside!
So, experiment with a new, fun stamp set; add some colorful patterned paper, some soft, shiny ribbon, and a little sparkle, and create something to let someone know they matter!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details
Free Gift From Me
From now through January 31st, for a minimum product purchase of $50.00 (before shipping and tas), you will receive a FREE Mini Card Kit along with a Video Tutorial link and Project Sheet to help you assemble the cards. The card bases, layers and elements are all included. You add your sentiments and assemble.
January Host Code: YZ7RBPBF
If your order is $50.00 (before shipping and tax), please use the Host Code above when prompted. You will receive Rewards from me along with the Mini Card Kit featured above. If your order is over $150.00 (before shipping and tax), please do not use the Host Code. You will receive Stampin’ Rewards. You will also receive Creative Coins and the FREE Mini Card Kit from me.