Hello and happy Wednesday!
One of my Team members, Barbara Levitz, shared this card with me and I thought I would share it with you. It’s always makes me happy to see the beautiful creations from my Team members, and my customers.
I happen to know purple, blue, and green are Barbara’s “go to” colors. I wasn’t surprised to see she chose this pattern from the Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper. Barbara paired the patterned paper with one of the sweet embellished frames she die cut using the Sentimental Park Dies. How beautiful is this sentiment frame?
Today’s Card’s Parts & Pieces
- The Basic White card base is cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″.
- The Fancy Flora Designer Series Paper layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- The bottom frame layer is die cut using Fresh Freesia cardstock.
- Notice the pretty Balmy Blue die cut flowers that embellish the Fresh Freesia frame.
- My picture doesn’t do them much justice, but there are four beautiful Iridescent Pastel Gems in the center of the die cut flowers.
- The tiny Fresh Freesia Open Weave Ribbon bow is the perfect finishing touch to express gratitude in a special way.
Thank you, Barbara, for sharing your pretty card with us.
So, find that beautiful piece of patterned paper, celebrate your personal “go to” colors, add an amazing sentiment layer and create the perfect “gratitude gift” for someone special.
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details
Free Gift From Me
From now through January 31st, for a minimum product purchase of $50.00 (before shipping and tas), you will receive a FREE Mini Card Kit along with a Video Tutorial link and Project Sheet to help you assemble the cards. The card bases, layers and elements are all included. You add your sentiments and assemble.
January Host Code: YZ7RBPBF
If your order is $50.00 (before shipping and tax), please use the Host Code above when prompted. You will receive Rewards from me along with the Mini Card Kit featured above. If your order is over $150.00 (before shipping and tax), please do not use the Host Code. You will receive Stampin’ Rewards. You will also receive Creative Coins and the FREE Mini Card Kit from me.