It’s February! I can’t believe January, 2023 is a memory. It was a busy month for me. I spent a lot of time in my craft room and enjoyed every minute. There’s always a few “moments” though. When your finished card lands right on top of your freshly inked ink pad; or when you have your card pieces and parts ready to go and realize you cut the Designer Series Paper in the wrong direction! Oh, and one more… when your scoring blade pops out of your Paper Trimmer and flies “somewhere”, right in the middle of a tutorial! I’m sure you can share a few of these stories, as well. It’s part of what we do, right?
There’s More To Sale-A-Brate
New Products have been added to Sale-A-Bration! Click the image below to downloas the added FREE Sale-A-Bration products.
I finally decided on February’s Customer Mini Card Kit Gift from me. I’m featuring the Regency Park Designer Series Paper and two layered Fun Folds. And you get “More to Sale-A-Brate” with new products added to the Sale-A-Bration Promotion!
February Mini Card Kit
Here’s how it works:
- With a minimum $50 product purchase, using the Host Code, you will receive an email from me that will include two links: One for the PDF Tutorials you can print, and the second for a private Video Tutorial that you can view at your leisure.
- I’ll walk you through each step of the card assembly.
- Usually within a day or two of your order, I will send you my blue envelope. You’ll receive all of the cut cardstock and patterned paper, along with any punched or die cut elements, and embellishments.
- You will also receive a surprise gift from me.
- You will have to provide your own adhesive and stamped images.
- This month, I’m using the Something Fancy Bundle and the Petal Park Bundle. If you have them, you can complete the cards exactly as I have.
- You can order them through my on-line store by clicking the blue shopping bag at the end of this post. Or,
- You can substitute with stamped images and sentiments you already have.
The Inside Story
There’s one more! I was looking through my punch inventory to come up with something for the belly band. I have an older flower punch that is a very close match to the flowers in the Regency Park Designer Series Paper. I cut two belly bands and decided to include both in the Mini Kit. What do you think of the flower on the belly band?
So, visit some of the supplies you have on hand, find something with petals, add it to a belly band and create something fancy and fun!
… the only limitation is you imagination!
Today’s Product Details
February Host Code YPA4DXBJ
If your order is $50.00 (before shipping and tax), please use the Host Code above when prompted. You will receive Rewards from me along with the Mini Card Kit featured above. If your order is over $150.00 (before shipping and tax), please do not use the Host Code. You will receive Stampin’ Rewards. You will also receive Creative Coins and the FREE Mini Card Kit from me.