There are times when your Designer Series Paper is screaming to be cut! Once again, my Traditions of St. Nick Designer Series Paper had to be cut and used. A sketch helped me put the patterns in place. I improvised using the die cut stocking and sentiment tag as a focal point.
Another quick and easy and fun project, so let’s make a card!
Parts & Pieces
- Cut a Mossy Meadow cardstock card base 4 1/4″ x 11″ and score at 5 1/2″.
- The card front Christmas stocking patterned paper layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Cut three Mossy Meadow cardstock mat layers at 2 1/8″ x 3 1/8″.
- The Mossy Meadow and Real Red smaller patterned paper layers are 2″ x 3″.
- Cut a Basic White layer 2″ x 3″.
- Adhere the large Christmas stocking patterned paper layer to the card front.
- Adhere the Mossy Meadow and Real Red patterned paper layers to two of the Mossy Meadow cardstock layers.
- Adhere the Basic White cardstock layer to the Mossy Meadow cardstock layer.
- Attach the small recangles to the card front as shown. Start with the Real Red layer, then adhere the Mossy Meadow layer, then the Basic White layer.
- Attach the die cut Christmas stocking to the Basic White layer as shown.
- Stamp the sentiment and attach it to the card front as shown.
- Add a little shine with a few Festive Pearls.
I stmped the inside of the card with a sentimenbt from the One Horse Open Sleigh Stamp Set.
Have fun with this design. It’s quick and easy and a great way to use up your smaller pieces of Designer Series Paper.
So, send some cheer with a mix of patterned paper and a coordinating element. Don’t forget to add some shine!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
November Card Kit
November Host Code EJJXMSSF
- During the month of November, with a minimum product purchse of $50.00 from my online store, you will receive all of the supplies to crewate these two cards as I’ve designed them, along with a PDF Tutorial and a Video Tutorial so you can make the cards along with me.
- You will need your favorite adhesive and sentiment stamp.
- To receive this FREE Card Kit, you must use the Host Code above when placing your order.
- If your order is $150.00 or more, please don’t use the Host Code. You will receive Stampin’ Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up!, and you will also receive the FREE Card Kit.