Happy Friday and I have a surprise today!
One of my Team members, Georgia Egan, designed and created today’s project. It is stunning and once again, pardon my photography.
What amazed me most about this card is that it looks as though Georgia toiled for hours to get this look. Well, she didn’t! This is a quick and easy card if there ever was one. The Poinsettia Petals Bundle, the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and Red, Green and Gold Foil Sheets did all the work. The textured Plush Poinsettia Special Paper background layer gives this card even more elegance. Notice the embossed details in the poinsettia flower and leaves.
Georgia attached the poinsettia petal layers meticulously with Multipurpose Glue. The leaves and berry twigs are perfectly placed and tucked under the flower with Mini Glue Dots.
When you look closely at Georgia’s card, you see how balanced her elements are. She kept the gold foil berry sprigs pretty close to both the top and bottom edges of the card. By doing that, the Poinsettia flower is perfectly placed. The Merry Christmas sentiment banner is also nicely placed with just about the same distance from the bottom of the card as it is from the right side of the card. Georgia used the Merry Christmas sentiment from the Brightly Gleaming stamp set and stamped it in Real Red ink.
I would love to be the recipient of this beautiful card.
So get out your Poinsettia Petals Bundle, add a few gleaming sprigs and some plush paper and create something classically Christmas!
The only limitation is your imagination!
CLICK TO SHOP MY ONLINE STORE AT STAMPIN’ UP!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current catalogs! Now is a great time save on some of our most popular paper designs! There is no limit to how many you can order. You can click on the image below to download a PDF with all the details.
Download Printable PDF
Here’s another SNEAK PEEK of the new Quite Curvy Variety Bundle, being released on November 3rd. I love the versatility and product coordination of this Bundle and you will, as well.
This is my second project using the The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle. The Bundle includes two stamp sets, a die set, and beautiful Classic Christmas 6 X 6 Designer Series Paper. The color palette features Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce and Sahara Sand.
The Quite Curvy Bundle will be featured in the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog, but now’s your chance to get it before the official release! Quite Curvy Variety Bundle products cannot be purchased individually during the early release. They will be available separately in the January 2021 Mini Catalog.
The Curvy Christmas stamp set (a limited edition stamp set) and the Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper will only be available during the promotion (November 3rd through January 4th) or while supplies last (for the DSP). So, get the bundle as soon as you can and mark your calendars for November 3rd.
Below is a quick and easy tutorial for today’s project.
- My clean and simple card today features the Curvy Christmas stamp set and the Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper.
- I stamped three pine boughs with some Shaded Spruce Ink in the center of a 3 1/4″ X 4 5/8″ Whisper White layer.
- I used the little dot stamp to stamp a few Cherry Cobbler “berries” on the pine boughs.
- I stamped the bow with Cherry Cobbler ink, fussy cut the image and attached it to the top of my pine boughs with a Mini Glue Dot.
- You will love using the ribbon bow image from the stamp set. It is just too cute!
- The clean and simple “Merry Christmas” sentiment stamp fit perfectly at the bottom of my top layer.
- I attached the Whisper White top layer to a thin mat layer using Cherry Cobbler card stock.
- That pretty Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White dotted DSP layer is 3 7/8″ X 5 1/8″; attached to a thin Cherry Cobbler mat layer.
- The card layers sit nicely on a standard A-2 Whisper White card base.
You are going to truly enjoy using the products from the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle.
Click here or on the image below for a downloadable and printable PDF for the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle
The only limitation is your imagination!
Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “Tag, You’re It” – tags or 3D projects to get you inspired for the upcoming gift season. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
The photo below will give you an idea of the size of the tag relative to the wine bottle.
My project today is a large tag sized perfectly for a wine bottle or a large gift box. It measures 3 1/8″ X 5 1/4 inches, has lots of layers along with a sentiment label and long ribbons. Most of the supplies for this project are from the Heartwarming Hugs Suite. Below are the tag layer dimensions.
- I cut the Mossy Meadow tag base layer 2 1/2″ X 5 1/2″. The actual tag measures 5 1/4″ long but I used one of the scalloped edge Envelopes Dies at the bottom of the layer, so the layer has to be a little longer than the actual finished size. I also hand cut each top corner of the Mossy Meadow layer to create a tag top.
- Note that I used the Envelopes Dies on the bottom of all of the layers on my tag so the measurements I’m giving you are before you “scallop” the bottom edge.
- The Whisper White tag layer measures 2 1/8″ x 4 1/2″. The finished scalloped layer measures 4 1/4″ in length.
- The gingham layer measures 2″ x 4 3/8″. The finished scalloped layer measures 4 1/8″ in length.
- The Real Red dotted layer measures 1 3/4″ X 4 1/4″. The finished scalloped layer measures 4″ in length.
- The plaid check layer is one of the Celebration Labels Dies. It measures 3 1/8″ X 4 3/8″.
- My sentiment layer is also one of the Celebration Labels Dies. It’s the smallest die.
- The Real Red swirl under the sentiment layer was cut from one of the Stitched Stars Dies.
- I embellished the tag with some Mossy Meadow Diagonal Striped Ribbon (which, by the way is absolutely soft and stunning), and Real Red Braided Linen Trim. I also added a little Red Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the sentiment label.
- I used my 1/4″ punch to punch the top of the tag. The Real Red Linen Trim is through the hole and ties around the wine bottle neck so the tag falls nicely.
- I added the Mossy Meadow striped bow to the top of the large Celebration Labels Die with some glue dots.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on November 11th when our theme is “Pile It On!” Participants will showcase projects with lots of layers, embellishments and/or texture. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps Ink
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb… (you are here)
Here’s a SNEAK PEEK of a new Stampin’ Up! Bundle being released on November 3rd.
I love it, and so will you. The Quite Curvy Variety Bundle includes two stamp sets, a die set, and beautiful classic holiday designer series paper. The color palette features Shaded Spruce, Cherry Cobbler and Sahara Sand. The Quite Curvy Bundle will be featured in the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog, but now’s your chance to get it before the official release! Quite Curvy Variety Bundle products cannot be purchased individually during the early release. They will be available separately in the January 2021 Mini Catalog.
AND… the Curvy Christmas stamp set (a limited edition stamp set) and the Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper will only be available during the promotion (November 3rd through January 4th) or while supplies last (for the DSP). So, get the bundle as soon as you can.
I was excited to try this new Bundle so I took a look at the Classic Christmas Designer Series Paper patterns and in no time had today’s card completed.
I ran the Classic Christmas Cherry Cobbler, Shaded Spruce and Sahara Sand star patterned DSP through my cutting machine with the circle bordered Curvy Die. Then, I positioned the cut pieces on a Whisper White card layer. I stamped the sentiment and shooting stars from the Curvy Christmas stamp set and in no time at all, I had a cute Christmas card.
So, get the fun Quite Curvy Variety Bundle, cut some curvy layers, add a few shooting stars and create something cheerful and bright!
The only limitation is your imagination!!
Here’s a Sneak Peek of the Quite Curvy Variety Bundle Products
CLICK HERE TO SHOP MY ONLINE STORE AT STAMPIN’ UP!
Today’s card is all about the Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper. I chose to showcase the Mossy Meadow gingham and the Real Red, Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow striped patterns. These are classic patterns in holiday colors and they are so cute and cheerful paired together. I designed this card with a lot of white space to bring more attention to the pattern mix.
The sentiment is sweet and the font mix is super charming. The Mossy Meadow stamped sentiment is from the Wrapped In Christmas stamp set. This sentiment would also work nicely on the inside of a card. It’s my personal preference though, to leave the inside blank so I can hand write a personal note.
I started with a Mossy Meadow A-2 card base, then attached the striped layer to a Real Red mat layer. About an inch up from the bottom of the card, I added a Mossy Meadow horizontal layer and topped it with the Mossy Meadow gingham pattern. This helped to anchor my sentiment layer and gave this design some color balance by bringing the Mossy Meadow to the top. I chose Mossy Meadow ink for the same reason.
The sentiment layer is cropped with one of the Rectangle Stitched Framelit Dies and attached to a Real Red mat layer; again to give this design more color balance. The sentiment layer needed a little something more, so I thought the little heart from the Warm Wraps Dies would work nicely with the sentiment. I was still not totally satisfied. Even though I enjoy creating “clean” cards, to me there was still too much white space. The Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels were the perfect embellishment. A little bling always helps.
So, get some Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper, add a few pretty layers, a cropped heart and just a touch of bling and create something sweet, super charming and joyful!
The only limitation is your imagination!
CLICK TO SHOP MY OLINE STORE AT STAMPIN’ UP!
We all love gorgeous Designer Series Paper, and during this incredible sale, you can enjoy a 15% discount on select papers from our current catalogs! Now is a great time to stock up and save on some of our most popular paper designs! There is no limit to how many you can order. You can click on the image above or click below for details on the pattern packs.
Click Here for a printable PDF of the Designer Series Paper Packs on sale.