Here's another of our Atlanta goodies – I finished this one for our Stampin Pretty Pals "Anything But a Card" Gallery Giveaway.
Here's my Stampin' Story…
I can't believe I'm still talking about the Pals Atlanta Gathering two weeks ago! At the start of the day, there were a bunch of steno notebooks covered with Sweater Weather Designer Series Paper waiting for us.
These were given to us so we could take notes on the different Make and Takes and demonstrations presented by Brian, Pam and Katy.
We were asked to take our notes, then take the notebook home, decorate it and showcase it. I thought the Pals "Anything But a Card" Gallery Giveaway would be the perfect forum for this project.
- It's a Quick & Easy for sure!
- I cropped a few Autumn leaves with the Autumn Accents Bigz die,
- Hand cropped a large banner,
- Cropped a few circles with my circles Collection Framelits, and
- Stamped my "Feel Goods" sentiment in Chocolate Chip ink.
Add a matching Stampin' Write Marker and you have a nice gift that's "Quick & Easy"!
Thanks for stopping by today.