Isn’t this black cat adorable… I think I’ll call her “Spooky”! She’s from the new Spooky Night Suite and I know many of you have already seen her. For anybody thinking about getting any of the products in the Spooky Night Suite, I say go for it. It’s not too late! The Spooky Night Designer Series Paper is beautiful and will work hard for you. It just about created this card for me!
Here’s the quick and easy “How To”:
- The card base is a standard A-2 (5 1/2″ X 4 1/4″) in Basic Black.
- I added a second layer of Very Vanilla card stock do give the striped patterned paper a little definition on the Basic Black card base.
- The striped pattern is from the Spooky Night Designer Series Paper collection. The piece measures 4 7/8″ X 3 3/4″.
- The Pumpkin Pie font patterned paper is also from Spooky Night… it measures 3 3/4″ X 2 1/8″ with a rounded corner.
- Spooky, the cat was punched directly from the patterned paper with the Cat Punch. How easy is that?
- I hand cropped my sentiment banners mixing in more of the patterns from the DSP and stamped the sentiment in Black Memento ink onto a hand cropped Very Vanilla banner.
- Ladies love their “bling”, and Spooky is no exception… I gave her a sparkly collar using the Black Mini Sequin Trip and some green glue. By the way, that trim is stunning!
So, grab yourself some Spooky Night Designer Series Paper, the Cat Punch, add a little bling… and create something Spooky!
Spooky Night Suite Inspiration
(Click on the photo below for the product details.)
Click To Shop
JUST A REMINDER: OCTOBER STAMPIN’ UP! PROMOTIONS
(Click on the banners below for all the details).