Today’s post showcases the Bewitching Bundle. The Bundle includes the Bewitching Stamp Set and the Witch Hat Builder Punch.
The Bewitching stamp set includes six cling stamps. Three of the stamps are witch’s hats. There’s a great pair of shoes, a scary spider and an adorable star cluster. The Witch Hat Builder Punch is perfect to quickly and easily punch out your stamped images or design your own special hats. Stampin’ Up! perfectly sized the images for Halloween tags, gift bag toppers and fun cards.
Today’s Card Pieces And Parts
- Cut a Basic Black card base 4 1/4″ x 11″ and score at 5 1/2″.
- The black and white pumpkin patterned paper (from the Celebrate Everything Designer Series Paper) layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″.
- Attach this layer to the Basic Black card base front.
- The Crushed Curry star patterned paper (also from Celebrate Everything) layer is 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″.
- Under the star patterned paper layer is a small Basic White layer cut 3 3/4″ x 1 1/2″.
- Attach the Basic White layer under the star patterned paper layer leaving about 1/8″ showing on the right side of the panel.
- Attach this panel to the card front with Dimensionals as shown.
- I die cut the Pumpkin Pie circle frame with two stitched circle dies.
- Choose two dies, one smaller than the other. Place the smaller die inside the larger die, making sure they’re evenly spaced. I use low tack tape to secure the dies to the cardstock. Run the dies through your cutting machine to create the frame.
- Stamp the witch’s hat and shoes with Gorgeous Grape ink.
- Punch the hat with the Witch Hat Builder Punch and fussy cut the shoes. They’re easy to fussy cut!
- Punch five Granny Apple Green cardstock stars using the Punch.
- Attach the elements to the card as shown.
- This stamp set does not have sentiments. I used sentiments from a retired stamp set called Tee-Hee-Hee and cut a sentiment strip to the size of the sentiment.
- You can use any Halloween themed sentiment and do the same.
- The Basic White writing layer on the inside of the card is 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- Stamp the witch’s shoes and star cluster in the bottom corner of the layer.
So, find some fun, spooky Halloween patterned paper, cut a few layers, stamp a hat and shoes, add a few green stars, and create something fun!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Card Product Details
JULY HOST CODE – QUHMHEFX
- From today through July 31st, 2022, for every minimum order of $50.00 through my online store, you will receive a FREE package of Festive Pearls from me.
- Please use the July Host Code QUHMHEFX.
- Click the shopping bag below and the Host Code will automatically come up.
- If your order is $150.00 or more, do not use the Host Code. You will receive Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you will also receive the Festive Pearls from me.
A FREE GIFT FROM ME
FESTIVE PEARLS WITH A MINIMUM OF $50.00 PRODUCT PURCHASE
SHOP WITH ME