Welcome to the last Pals Blog Hop of 2014. This month we want to help you start your holiday wish list by sharing projects featuring our favorite Stampin’ Up! papers, stamps, tools and accessories. Get your wish list ready as you move along through the blog hop.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come over from Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the inspirational projects.
- Anybody who knows me kows that I love patterned paper and color! I enjoy mixing patterns and colors and always look forward to new patterns and colors.
- Stamps were always mounted on wood blocks, then recently clear mounted stamps became popular, but my absolute favorite is Stampin' Up!'s Photopolymer Stamps. They are so easy to store, they're easy to mount on your clear block, and they're transparent, making your stamping more precise. I also believe they hold the ink better.
- I can't be without my framelits and punches. They're a must, along with the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine.
- And every stamper should have a handy supply of Stampin' Dimensionals, a staple at any stamping table.
So, without getting into much detail, my "Wish List" would always include
- A Great pack of Designer Series Paper – Here I used "Flowerpot" DSP; it has a nice mix of bold, floral and subtle patterns, and paired it with "Back to Black" DSP, a black and white color pallette for any occasion.
- A fabulous Photopolymer Stamp Set – This one's "Another Thank You" just because I loved the bold sentiment with the bold DSP.
- A Big Shot Die Cutting Machine;
- Some framelits – Here, I used the Circles Collection Framelits.
- A few "shape" punches – This one's Stampin' Up!'s 1/4" Circle Punch.
- Stampin' Dimensionals
Oh, and by the way, any of the "Glimmer Papers" – Silver, Gold or Red – are great for adding a little sparkle to any project. I love to pop on a dot of sparkle now and again.
The next stop is Wendy Kline at Doggone Delightful Stampin' on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you in 2015.
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works by Shannon
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- September Gray at www.septembergray.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Nancy Gleason at MyStampinSpace
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb… (You are here)
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Amy Whelan at Amy's Inklings
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Candy Ford at Stamp Candy
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Deb Cozzone at Deb Cozzone's Stamping Zone
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Angie Valle-Peters at PaperLuxuries
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Becky Volpp at InkBlossomWithBecky
Such a boldly beautiful project, Debbie! I always love your combinations of colors and patterns.
Debbie… love this. Bold, beautiful and so cheerful. TFS.
Love the paper combo. Thanks for the shot of sunshine on this gray WI day!
I love this card!! Already been pinned, thank you very much! And your list is spot on!
Bold and beautiful, Debbie! Thanks for sharing with us!
wow – these papers i would never in a million years think to put together – I love the combo – you’ve got me thinking outside my box -yeah!!! Love this card Debbie
Really fun card!!!
I love the way you used such bold patterns together!
Love this card, the patterns, the colors. Beautiful!