Happy Friday Friends!
I think this is such a cool stamp set. It’s called “Enjoy Life” and it’s in the current Stampin’ Up! Catalog. The images are crisp and fun and the mixed-font sentiments are a perfect fit for the images. This one has that “Wow” factor.
I used lots of matted layers to create a striking, simple and stable background for the simplicity of the image and sentiment. By keeping the background clean and simple, the images and sentiment really pop. Whisper White and Basic Black could float just about any color choice, but for this project, I went with Granny Apple Green. Even though there’s only a hint of Granny Apple Green, it really does stand out. I was trying to come up with some words to describe the mood of this card. It took a while, but I came up with “comfortably elegant”. What do you think?
Below is the inside of the card…another mixed font sentiment that can be reversed with the sentiment on the front of the card. They work so well together.
So, grab a cool stamp set, get your black and white card stock, add a bold color and create something simple and striking. Oh, and don’t forget the bling!
Here are the supplies I used.
- Stamp Set: Enjoy Life
- Card stock: Whisper White, Basic Black and Granny Apple Green
- Ink: Black Mememto, Granny Apple Green
- Green Rhinestone from the Noble Peacock Rhinestones
BONUS DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!
For every $50 in product purchases during the month of July, you will receive a $5 Bonus Coupon to redeem in August.
Click the Banner for more details.
Today’s card is all about the patterned paper. It’s bright shades of painted Raspberry Ripple highlighted with a Basic Black whimsical stripe. Every design in the Share What You Love Designer Series Paper is stunning! The patterns range from softly shaded florals to this whimsical stripe. The creative possibilities are endless.
The “Thank You” sentiment is from the “Love What You Do” stamp set which coordinates beautifully with the DSP. The sentiment is bold and clean.
My Basic Gray flagged banner is a piece from the Memories and More Card Pack. The Tailored Tag Punch gave me my sentiment layer and I added a few thin strips of Basic Black card stock to the back of my sentiment layer to frame it and add a little dimension.
The white enamel dot embellishment adds a little something, don’t you agree?
So, grab your favorite patterned paper, add a bold sentiment layer and create something fun!
Just a few days left to take advantage of Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper Sale!
JOIN the Stampin’ Up! Family and get your selection of fresh, new ink pads, FREE!
Today’s card is fun, bright and bold, and I just adore the sentiment font! I thought this would be a refreshing sample of the “Garden Impressions” Designer Series Paper in action. Some of Stampin’ Up!’s new colors are also featured in this pattern. I’m loving the new Mango Melody paired with Melon Mambo and I can’t think of a better backdrop for these beautiful shades than our classic Night of Navy.
Here’s the “How To” for this quick and easy card:
- Cut a standard A-2 card base in Whisper White (4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″).
- Add a layer of Mango Melody (4″ X 5 1/4″).
- The patterned paper layer is 3 3/4″ X 5″.
- The sentiment layer is Whisper White cut 2 3/8″ X 2 1/2″ mounted on a Mango Melody layer that measures 2 1/2″ X 2 5/8″.
Now for the fun stuff:
- The “Thank You” sentiment is from the new Abstract Impressions Photopolymer Stamp Set. The sentiment fonts in this set are large, bold and express lots of kindness.
- The flowers on the sentiment block were snipped from one of the Dies from the Springtime Impressions Thinlit Dies. The large Die is beautifully detailed, and if you look closely at the Die, you’ll see that you can snip several different flowers.
- And, of course, I had to add the bling! Just one sequin is all that was needed.
So, grab some Designer Series Paper, your favorite bold stamp, crop a few layers and create something impressive!
SHOP MY ONLINE STORE AT STAMPIN’ UP!
Designer Series Paper Sale Now through July 31st – Buy three get one FREE.
Today’s Project Supply List:
- Cardstock: Whisper White and Mango Melody
- Designer Series Paper: Garden Impressions DSP Stack
- Ink: Night of Navy
- The Details: Abstract Impressions Photopolymer Stamp Set and Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies
Happy Weekend! It’s Saturday and snow has been falling all day here in New Jersey. As I write this post, it’s still coming down. It looks beautiful, but I’m not liking the cold. Anyway, it was a good day to stay home, enjoy my stamps, and enjoy the view of the snow falling.
I thought I would create a few thank you notes with the new “So Very Much” stamp set. Below is the image of some additional samples from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. The stamp is pictured mounted on a wood block. It also comes in Clear Mount, which I personally find easier to use. Remember, this stamp set is FREE with a $50.00 product purchase during Sale-A-Bration.
The “Thank You” sentiment is just lovely… I really like the font and its size is perfect for a standard A-2 card. I stamped all three cards in just a few minutes. It’s always good to have a few nice Thank You Notes ready to send.
- If you look closely at the cards I made, they’re all different.
- The first one, layered and stamped with Sweet Sugarplum card stock and ink, is nothing more than the stamped sentiments and a few sequins.
- The second, done in Dapper Denim card stock and ink, has a little splatter behind the sentiment. I used one of the stamps from Gorgeous Grunge, stamped it off once, then stamped it lightly over the sentiment. It gives the card a different look.
- I stepped it up for the third one and used both the sequins and “splatter” stamp. This one is stamped with Flirty Flamingo ink and layered with Flirty Flamingo card stock.
So, grab your lovely “thank you” stamp, add a layer, a little splatter, and make a bunch to keep on hand! Oh, and don’t forget the bling!
CLICK IMAGE FOR PDF DOWNLOAD OF THE SALE-A-BRATION BROCHURE
What a fun Bundle this is! The new “Lift Me Up” Bundle from the Occasions Catalog includes the Lift Me Up stamp set and the Up & Away Thinlits Dies. Buy the Bundle and save 10%. The Lift Me Up stamp set includes 16 stamps which can go from Happy Birthday to Congratulations to Valentine’s Day, Wedding, Engagement, or just to say “Hi”. There are 15 Thinlits Dies that coordinate perfectly with the stamps.
It was so easy to create the dimension in this card… no fussy cutting, just a few stamped balloons and a quick swipe through my Big Shot. I needed a quick thank you for a new member who joined my team, and this card is just perfect… she loves balloons!
Here’s the quick how to for this card:
- Cut a standard Whisper White card base 4 1/2″ X 5 1/2″;
- Add a Night of Navy Layer cut to 4″ X 5 1/4″;
- The second Whisper White layer is 3 1/2″ X 4 3/4″;
- The top Night of Navy layer is 3 1/8″ X 4 3/8″.
- Stamp the images in Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder and Night of Navy and crop with the matching Up & Away Thinlit;
- Attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals…. I use the Dimensionals on almost every card I make.
- Stamp the “Thank You” sentiment in Night of Navy onto Whisper White card stock and attach it to the bottom right corner.
- That’s it! In just a few minutes, you’ll have a beautiful simple thank you card.
Okay, think about this…
- Purchase the Lift Me Up Bundle at the 10% savings for $45.75.
- Add a package of Note Cards and Envelopes (item #131527 in the Annual Catalog on p.176).
- Your order totals $51.75 which qualifies you for any item from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure, FREE. I would recommend the Carried Away Designer Series Paper which coordinates perfectly with this stamp set.
- You’ll be enjoying creating so many wonderful projects and cards for a variety of occasions for just $51.75.
- Now, that’s a Sale-A-Bration Win-Win!
- And, don’t forget, Sale-A-Bration is absolutely the best time to join Stampin’ Up! as a Creative Coach.
- There are no strings attached… you get $125.00 work of products that you choose for $99.00 plus FREE shipping and you get two free stamp sets.
- Another Sale-A-Bration Win-Win!
- I’m always available to answer any questions you might have… just e-mail me at [email protected] I’ll get right back to you.