What a fun Bundle this is! The new “Lift Me Up” Bundle from the Occasions Catalog includes the Lift Me Up stamp set and the Up & Away Thinlits Dies. Buy the Bundle and save 10%. The Lift Me Up stamp set includes 16 stamps which can go from Happy Birthday to Congratulations to Valentine’s Day, Wedding, Engagement, or just to say “Hi”. There are 15 Thinlits Dies that coordinate perfectly with the stamps.
It was so easy to create the dimension in this card… no fussy cutting, just a few stamped balloons and a quick swipe through my Big Shot. I needed a quick thank you for a new member who joined my team, and this card is just perfect… she loves balloons!
Here’s the quick how to for this card:
- Cut a standard Whisper White card base 4 1/2″ X 5 1/2″;
- Add a Night of Navy Layer cut to 4″ X 5 1/4″;
- The second Whisper White layer is 3 1/2″ X 4 3/4″;
- The top Night of Navy layer is 3 1/8″ X 4 3/8″.
- Stamp the images in Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder and Night of Navy and crop with the matching Up & Away Thinlit;
- Attach to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals…. I use the Dimensionals on almost every card I make.
- Stamp the “Thank You” sentiment in Night of Navy onto Whisper White card stock and attach it to the bottom right corner.
- That’s it! In just a few minutes, you’ll have a beautiful simple thank you card.
Okay, think about this…
- Purchase the Lift Me Up Bundle at the 10% savings for $45.75.
- Add a package of Note Cards and Envelopes (item #131527 in the Annual Catalog on p.176).
- Your order totals $51.75 which qualifies you for any item from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure, FREE. I would recommend the Carried Away Designer Series Paper which coordinates perfectly with this stamp set.
- You’ll be enjoying creating so many wonderful projects and cards for a variety of occasions for just $51.75.
- Now, that’s a Sale-A-Bration Win-Win!
- And, don’t forget, Sale-A-Bration is absolutely the best time to join Stampin’ Up! as a Creative Coach.
- There are no strings attached… you get $125.00 work of products that you choose for $99.00 plus FREE shipping and you get two free stamp sets.
- Another Sale-A-Bration Win-Win!
- I’m always available to answer any questions you might have… just e-mail me at [email protected] I’ll get right back to you.
I always have fun creating 3′ X 3″ note cards. What a nice little “thank you” gift for holiday giving! And, I’m using the same Product Suite of supplies I used in my last post. It’s true that just a little can go a long way!
Assembling these little cards is so easy. You can make a bunch, group them in threes or fours, package them up and give them to anyone to express appreciation, keeping with the holiday “giving” season. They’re nice to give now so they can be used as holiday gift cards. How about making a bunch and giving them to your family and friends at Thanksgiving!
So simple and quick:
- Cut your card stock card base 6″ X 3″ and score at 3″;
- Pick out your favorite stamp and coordinate it with your favorite patterned paper. Here, I used the “Christmas Pines” stamp set, along with the Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper.
- Crop your card layer (here I used Whisper White), to a 2 3/4″ square;
- Add a 1″ X 2 3/4″ slice of patterned paper to the bottom of the card layer;
- Stamp your image onto the top Whisper White part of the card layer;
- For a little embellishment, I wrapper the card layer with some Cherry Cobbler Thick Baker’s Twine.
- Inside each card, I added a 2 3/4″ Whisper White layer.
- That’s it. You can make a bunch very quickly.
Now for the packaging – oh so easy using a coordinating piece of DSP, the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, and your Big Shot. Three or four note cards and envelopes fit perfectly inside.
I used the 3/8″ Silky Taffeta Ribbon in Emerald Envy to close up my mini treat bag, and created a little sentiment tag and embellishment with my 1 3/4″ circle punch, a 4″ piece of ribbon and I hand cropped the Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White banners for the “celebrate” sentiment.
Quick, Easy and a sweet, thoughtful gift to give someone.
So, grab some card stock, a pretty piece of patterned paper, your favorite sentiment – add a pretty bag and create a pretty gift for your special Thanksgiving thank-you!
Check back tomorrow for a Sneak Peek from the up-coming Occasions Catalog.
THE PRESENTS AND PINECONES PRODUCT SUITE
Big Shot Cutting Machine
Mini Treat Bag Thinlit Dies
I created this project for this week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge. Peggy chose Pink Pirouette, Pear Pizzazz and Gold… just beautiful!
The simple stamped layer pops with the help of a layer of Pear Pizzaz and a few Stampin’ Dimensionals. I used the “All About Everything” special stamp set in the April Paper Pumpkin Kit for the images and sentiment. I thought the iridescent sequins worked well with the Pink Pirouette patterned paper. They were extras from a past Paper Pumpkin Kit. Of course, the splatter image from “Gorgeous Grunge” is stamped in Metallic Gold ink (hard to see in the photo, but the gold in the actual card adds a pretty shimmer).
I snapped another picture to better see the gold foil band across the card and the gold splatters in the card design.
So, grab a few favorite stamps, anything gold and create something shimmery to link up with the Pals.
For today’s Sunday Sampler, I decided to sample a variety of colors rather than patterned paper.
One of the reasons I promote and almost exclusively use Stampin’ Up! products is their unique color coordination. Today, I’m sampling a few colors from the “Brights Collection”… You really can’t go wrong. Each color in each collection works with each other.
- Daffodil Delight – A warm bright yellow
- Rich Razzleberry – A warm, bold purple
- Old Olive – A warm, neutral green
- Pumpkin Pie – A warm, muted orange
So, how can a green be “warm” when green is known as a “cool” color? The answer is that if you look at a color wheel, or check the RGB formulas for the colors, you’ll see that there is a reddish base to all of these colors, making them “warm”. Yes, Old Olive has red in it, almost as much red as it has green. Did you ever go to a paint store to get paint? I’ve watched them mix a color I chose and noticed the different tints they add. In most cases, my color choices tend to lean toward the warmer shades… they’re always adding in a little bit of red, even though I do have some shades of green in my home.
Today’s project is clean, simple and quick… not much more than stamping some pretty sentiments and colors.
- First, I sponged a little Daffodil Delight ink from the center out onto a 4″ X 5 1/4″ Whisper White card layer.
- Then I stamped the fern image in Old Olive. (I stamped off once since I wanted just a shadow of the fern).
- I stamped a few Rich Razzleberry “splashes” from Gorgeous Grunge over the ferns.
- To anchor everything, I vertically stamped the striped image in Daffodil Delight
- And for just a little color pop, I added a stamped butterfly in Pumpkin Pie.
- All of the images I used to create this stamped design are worked from the center out to the sides of the card and are from the “Butterfly Basics” stamp set.
- My Tag Topper punch helped create my sentiment tag which is stamped in Rich Razzleberry ink.
So grab your favorite stamp set, choose some coordinating colors, add a sentiment and stamp something inspiring.
It’s getting closer to that time of year when Stampin’ Up! is getting ready to announce their retiring stamp sets to make room for the beautiful new products that will be offered in the upcoming 2016-2017 Annual Catalog.
We do know that the 2014-2016 In Color Collection will be retiring. I’m hoping for another color refresh so there’s a chance some of these colors might stay. Lost Lagoon is one of my two favorites from this Collection. It’s such a beautiful blue. So today, I’m saying Thank You to Lost Lagoon.
I mixed Lost Lagoon with Basic Black and Very Vanilla… a soft, classy and elegant combination. The stamped image from “World of Dreams” works well with the deep softness of Lost Lagoon. The patterned paper is from “Going Places” Designer Series Paper Stack.
Here are the dimensions for card design:
- Start with a standard A-2 card base 5 1/2″ X 4 1/4″.
- The Basic Black layer is 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″.
- The Whisper White layer is 4″ X 5 1/4″.
- The large Basic Black patterned anchor strip is 4″ X 2″.
- The Lost Lagoon and Basic Black marble look patterned paper strip is 4 3/4″ X 1″.
- The Lost Lagoon squares measure 1 1/2″ and I used my Squares Collection framelits.
- The image and sentiment layer is 2 1/2″ X 3″.
So, pull out your favorite colors and patterns, crop the layers, and create something soft and classy.