Here’s a little something for this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge. Dawn kept the sketch simple which was easy for me to create a quick, clean and simple card.
Meet my Trick or Treat Scarecrow. I named him “Joe”. This is “Joe” the “Trick or Treat Scarecrow”…. and he’s adorable!
He was so easy to bring to life.
- I stamped the scarecrow and trick or treat bag images from the “Cookie Cutter Halloween” stamp set in Soft Suede ink.
- With my Blender Pen and some Soft Suede, Cajun Craze and Island Indigo ink, I quickly highlighted the stamped image.
- A little fussy cutting was needed for Joe’s Trick or Treat bag, but that was also quick and easy.
- I cut into the top of the trick or treat bag just about 1/4″ so I could attach it to his hand with a drop of green glue.
- A few Island Indigo candy dots add a little color pop and balance.
- The sentiment is from the “Spooky Fun” stamp set and stamped with Soft Suede ink.
- That strip of patterned paper is from the Petals and Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper.
So pull out some ink, grab your blender pen, stamp a cute image and create something adorable to link up with the Pals.
Until next time,
CLICK TO SHOP MY ONLINE STORE AT STAMPIN UP!
What a sweet scarecrow! I love your coloring, Debbie. The gingham paper is sure a great piece to use with him too! Thanks for joining us at the PPA this week, it’s a pleasure seeing your card in the gallery this week!
Thank you, Dawn. It’s always fun to play with the Pals.
A perfect fall card, Debbie! The colors…and coloring… are perfect. The Island Indigo enamel dots add just the right contrast to the gingham paper. Thanks for sharing at Pals Paper Arts this week!
Thanks, Ann. I had fun with this one.
Hi Debbie! This little guy is soooo darn sweet! I have YET to ink it up but you have inspired me to DO IT!!!! Gingham is FUN….Gingham is classic – super FUN card!
Hi Susan. Thanks. I had fun giving this little guy some life. It is a fun stamp set.