Here’s a little something for this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge. Dawn kept the sketch simple which was easy for me to create a quick, clean and simple card.
Meet my Trick or Treat Scarecrow. I named him “Joe”. This is “Joe” the “Trick or Treat Scarecrow”…. and he’s adorable!
He was so easy to bring to life.
- I stamped the scarecrow and trick or treat bag images from the “Cookie Cutter Halloween” stamp set in Soft Suede ink.
- With my Blender Pen and some Soft Suede, Cajun Craze and Island Indigo ink, I quickly highlighted the stamped image.
- A little fussy cutting was needed for Joe’s Trick or Treat bag, but that was also quick and easy.
- I cut into the top of the trick or treat bag just about 1/4″ so I could attach it to his hand with a drop of green glue.
- A few Island Indigo candy dots add a little color pop and balance.
- The sentiment is from the “Spooky Fun” stamp set and stamped with Soft Suede ink.
- That strip of patterned paper is from the Petals and Paisleys Specialty Designer Series Paper.
So pull out some ink, grab your blender pen, stamp a cute image and create something adorable to link up with the Pals.
Until next time,