It’s Monday and I hope you all are ready for an exciting week!
There’s a lot going on over at Stampin’ Up! this week and it all starts tomorrow.
- The new 2021 January-June Mini Catalog goes live to everyone. That means you can begin to order all the new Sneak Peek products you’ve been seeing.
- Along with an amazing selection of new products that will become available, Stampin’ Up! is once again kicking off its Sale-A-Bration.
- During Sale-A-Bration, you can earn product rewards on your purchases. More details on that tomorrow.
- Also, tomorrow is the first day that you can order Stampin’ Up!’s new Mini Cut & Emboss Machine.
- During the rest of this week, I will share all the details on each and every “new” that’s beginning this week.
- In the meantime, let’s talk about today’s card.
Almost everything about today’s card is also new!
The die cut flowers are from the new Art Gallery Bundle which is part of the new Fine Art Floral Suite of products. You’re going to love everything about this Suite. The Art Gallery stamp set is a two step stamp set. Two-step stamping is simply stamping a base stamp in one color then stamping an overlay stamp directly on top in a contrasting color. Poppy Parade and Flirty Flamingo ink are alternated between the base stamp color and the overlay stamp color.
I thought mixing up the colors a bit would make a nice contrast against the Basic Black frame. I cut the frame with squares from the Stitched Shapes Framelits and created a bit of a pattern repeat by placing the frame diagonally. Repeating a pattern in any card design is always a good idea.
The simple black and white patterned paper is from the new True Love Designer Series Paper. There is no end to what you can do with this DSP since all of the patterns are black and white.
What do you think of the sentiment stamp? I think all of the sentiments in the Art Gallery stamp set are great. The fonts are clean and sized perfectly. The matching Floral Gallery Dies not only have dies that cut the flowers and leaf stems, but there are two little sentiment frames with a postage stamp edge that support the clean lines of the stamp beautifully.
So, stamp and cut a floral cluster, add it to a simple frame supported by some really neat patterned paper and create something thoughtful.
…the only limitation is your imagination!