Let’s Sale-A-Brate today! Here’s a quick and easy thank you card that you can re-create in minutes. I’ve included a quick tutorial for this card below.
The Sweet Strawberry Bundle includes the Sweet Strawberry Stamp Set and the Strawberry Builder Punch. The stamp set has 16 images including 5 mixed font sentiment stamps that you can use for just about any occasion. I really love the sentiment font in this stamp set. Sweet Strawberry is another fun Bundle in the new Mini Catalog.
The Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper is part of a FREE product bundle in the Sale-A-Bration catalog. You can download both the new Mini Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Brochure at the end of this post. I’ve also included a FREE PDF Wish List Form you can download. Use the Wish List Form to jot down your favorites.
I wanted to create something bright and cheerful. Each and every pattern in this Designer Series Paper pack is bright and cheerful but it was the checked pattern on my sentiment layer that caught my eye. The rest of the card evolved from that strip of patterned paper.
Below is a quick Tutorial for today’s card.
- Start with a Basic White A-2 card base.
- My second card layer cut from Poppy Parade cardstock and measures 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″.
- The strawberry patterned paper top layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- The Poppy Parade sentiment layer base is 4″ x 1 1/4″.
- The checked patterned paper sentiment layer is 4″ x 1″.
- I stamped “thank you” in Memento Black ink onto a Basic White cardstock strip measuring 3 1/4″ x 3/4″.
- The berry leaves are fussy cut from a strip of the Berry Delightful DSP.
So, pull out some colorful patterned paper, cut a layer or two, add a cool sentiment and create something bright and cheerful.
…the only limitation is your imagination.
Click on each image below for more product detail
Here’s what you need to know.
- Sale-A-Bration is a huge SALE event!
- For every $50 in product purchases, you will receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration item.
- The FREE products are showcased in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure which you can download below.
- As you order, my shopping website will prompt you to add your Sale-A-Bration FREE product choice(s) so the process is very easy.
- Many of the Sale-A-Bration items coordinate with the new products in the Mini Catalog.
- If you’re not sure about which products they are, send me an email and I’d be happy to respond..
THE JANUARY-JUNE MINI CATALOG IS HERE:
- The new products are available through June 30, 2021.
- If you placed an order with me over the past year, you should have already received your catalog in the mail.
- If you haven’t received it, please email me and I will get a copy out to you.
- Below is a PDF download of the new catalog. Take a few minutes to download and save it. Have fun creating your new “Wish List”.