Today’s post is a Sneak Peek of the new Pansy Petals Suite available in the upcoming Annual Catalog. When I first looked at the Annual Catalog, this Suite went on top of my Wish List. Everything about it is happy, cheerful and full of both soft and vibrant colors.
As you can see in my card below, I’m already cutting up the patterned paper. I used the Pansy Dies to create the pansy. It was very quick and easy to put the flower together. It took me more time to decide on which colors to use. I chose So Saffron and Bumblebee with a Flirty Flamingo and Evening Evergreen center. I cropped the leaves with Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent cardstock. The sentiment is stamped with Evening Evergreen ink.
It’s hard to see the very fine detail of the little bumblebee trinket in this picture, but it is beautiful.
The Pansy Petals Suite Collection includes the Pansy Patch Bundle, The Pansy Petals 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper and Bumblebee Trinkets.
The Pansy Patch Bundle:
- Includes the Pansy Patch stamp set and the Pansy Dies.
- The stamp set includes sentiments for just about any occasion.
- There are 23 photopolymer “Distinktive” stamps in the set.
- “Distinktive” stamps create different opacities in a single stamped image. The shading is beautiful and the stamp does it for you.
- The stamp set is a two-step stamp set.
- Two step stamping is layering one stamp on top of another to create a unique image.
The Pansy Petals Designer Series Paper:
- Double sided 12″ x 12″ patterned paper.
- One side has floral images and the other side has coordinating subtle patterns.
- Some of the images in the patterned paper coordinate with the Pansy Dies.
- The colors include Blackberry Bliss, Bumblebee, Calypso Coral, Evening Evergreen, Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Polished Pink, Soft Sea Foam and Soft Succulent.
The Bumblebee Trinkets:
- These are matte gold bee embellishments that coordinate with this Suite. They will easily coordinate with many more of your Spring and Summer projects.
I hope you enjoyed this Sneak Peek today.
So, cut your card base, add a patterned layer, a flower and a pretty little trinket and create something happy!
…the only limitation is your imagination!
Thank you for checking in today, I’ve included a FREE PDF of Stampin’ Up!’s Color Coach that you can download and print. Have fun with it! It’s helpful to have one near your work space. I use it often to help me decide what colors to use for certain projects. Click on the button below to download.
There’s still time to order Last Chance Sale Products. Click the image below.