Hello and wishes for a happy day!
I am fortunate to belong to a wonderful team of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators. We have monthly meet-ups and are excited to share projects with each other. We met this week and, of course, talked about the new catalog and the beautiful new 2022-2024 In Colors. I already have two favorites, Starry Sky and Orchid Oasis. I haven’t had my hands on them yet, but everything In Color is on the top of my wish list.
Inspiration From The Team
Karen’s Hello Ladybug
- I’m showcasing Karen’s card at the top. She was our host and always warmly welcomes us, our stamps, paper, ink and cardstock scraps.
- Karen’s card is a fun fold design using the Hello Ladybug Bundle.
- I’ve seen this bundle used in so many unique designs. Karen’s design and color choices are “classic ladybug”.
- I believe this Fun Fold is called a Double Flap Fun Fold.
- The flowers and sentiment on the inside are part of the Hello Ladybug stamp set.
Leanne’s Flowering Rain Boots
- Leanne shared a beautiful Flowering Rain Boots easel card.
- She created a unique color combination: Real Red, Pacific Point, and Coastal Cabana.
- The Pacific Point rain boots add a great “creative color” scheme. Love it!
- The Real Red satin ribbon adds a bold finish to this card.
- The “Happy Birthday” sentiment panel creates the stopping mechanism for the “easel” design.
- Inside the card, there’s plenty of room for your personal note.
Monica’s Painted Poppies Amazing Day Tri-Fold
- The Simply Marbleous Designer Series Paper is perfect with the circle layers on Monica’s card.
- She chose a classic Basic White, Basic Gray, Basic Black and Real Red color combination.
- The stamped poppy image is from the Painted Poppies stamp set and fits so well within the circle layers.
- The circle sentiment layer acts as a card closure.
- We can use this card design with just about any image stamp and sentiment.
- You can switch out the circles for squares or rectangles.
- The inside of the card leaves plenty of white space for your personal note or stamped sentiment.
My Artfully Layered Card
- Lots of patterned paper from the Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper inspired this card.
- Once you cut the layers and elements, this card goes together quickly.
So, I hope you enjoyed our Team Inspiration today.
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Product Details For Today’s Cards
Stampin’ Up! Notes & News
- Today is the last day for the Savings Are In Bloom Promotion. If you haven’t taken advantage of the Bundles and Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Mini Cutting Machine, now is the time.
- Don’t forget to check in on the Last Chance Retired Items Sale. Stampin’ Up! discounted many products up to 50%. They’re available only while supplies last.
- Today is also the last day to get your FREE Pansy Patch In Bloom Project Tutorial from me with a $50 product purchase through my Online Store. Click here for the details.