Here’s a simple, sweet, fun card made with the Butterfly Kisses Product Suite. The Best Butterflies stamp set has a cool retro vibe. The coordinating Build A Butterfly Dies emboss and create lots of texture at the same time. This is a “builder” set. You can die cut a bunch of butterflies and no two would look the same. Mix and match wing sizes, patterns and cardstock colors.
The Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper is a 6″ x 6″ pack and is full of bold butterflies and colors. Along with the Best Butterflies Bundle and the Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper, there are adorable Fun Flowers Resim Shapes in the Suite Collection. The embellishment pack has two sizes of flowers in 5 colors – Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral, Starry Night, Fresh Freesia and Parakeet Party.
Today’s Card Pieces And Parts
- The Thick Basic White card base is 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″.
- The floral patterned DSP layer is 3 1/2″ x 5″.
- I cut a vertical Basic White cardstock panel 2 1/4″ x 5″.
- I added this panel to frame and ground the butterflies in the card design.
- The Fresh Freesia patterned paper vertical layer is 2″ x 5″.
- I fussy cut the two butterflies from the Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper. They are a very easy “fussy cut”.
- I stamped the sentiment with Crushed Curry ink and die cut it with one of the frame dies from the new “All That Dies”.
- This die set has great label frames and background dies.
- Those pretty Fun Flower Resin Shapes really finish this card nicely.
So, grab the Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper, cut a few butterflies, add some Fun Flowers and create some sweet butterfly kisses!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details