Today’s card is a Sneak Peek at the Ringed With Nature Bundle. On page 62 in the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog, the Bundle includes the Ringed With Nature stamp set and Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder and Dies. The coordinating Rings of Love Designer Series Paper is in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. This paper pack is FREE with a $50 product purchase through July and August.
Today’s Card Pieces ants
- This is the first time I’ve used a Hybrid Embossing Folder. There’s a large die in the Tree Rings set that fits into the embossing folder. It allows you to die cut and emboss images at the same time.
- For this card, I used only the die to cut the tree bark slices directly from the coordinating Designer Series Paper.
- I adhered a Crushed Curry layer to a Basic White card base.
- The top layer is from the Ringed With Love Designer Series Paper Pack.
- I fussy cut the small leaves from the DSP and die cut the Poppy Parade sprigs using a die from the Tree Rings Dies.
- The large leaves are part of the Leaf Label and Amber Gem Combo Pack. They’re on page 49 in the upcoming Mini Catalog.
- Finally, thinking about my sentiment and wanting it to blend into the card design, I used a piece of the Natural Finish Ribbon (in the Annual Catalog) as a sentiment anchor.
- I inked the lower half of the ribbon with the brush tip of a Dart Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blend.
- This was very easy to do. The alcohol ink dries quickly and I got the look I wanted.
- The Poppy Parade stamped sentiment is from the Hello Beautiful stamp set.
- The sentiment label is one of the Beautiful Shapes Dies.
So, if you have the new July-December 2022 Mini Catalog, take a look at the Ringed With Nature Bundle. This one’s certain to get your creativity going. Remember…
… the only limitation is your imagination!
ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TO ORDER
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS
THE KITS COLLECTION – BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF
SHOP WITH ME