Today’s post features a quick and easy scalloped edge Halloween treat bag and tag.
Here’s a Halloween idea! A sweet treat bag you can fill to the brim for your favorite ghosts and goblins. I made these bags and tags in very little time.
Two panels of your favorite Designer Series Paper, a few score lines, and some adhesive finishes this treat bag. The tag is die cut from the Celebrations Tag Dies (page 67 in the July-December 2022 Mini). These Dies are part of the Celebrate With Tags Bundle. They’re great for cards, as well. I stamped and punched the scary witch’s hats using the Bewitching Bundle. It’s on page 57.
Today’s Card Parts And Pieces
- I cut two pieces of Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper for the treat bag.
- The tag is die cut using Basic Black cardstock. The tag folds in half to create inside space for your message.
- For this project, I cut the tag in half at the top score line so I had two tags.
- I stamped the witch’s hat with Pumpkin Pie ink and punched it, along with the star embellishments.
- When the bag was complete, I ran the large scalloped die across the top.
- I used my 2 1/4″ circle punch to punch a tab in the front.
- The tags are easy to stamp, punch and assemble.
- The black and white gingham bow makes this little treat bag a special gift!
You can click the button below to download and print the PDF Tutorial for this project.
So, cut a few squares, add some adhesive, a pretty tag, fill with candy and create a spooky and special Halloween gift!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details
STAMPIN’ UP! NOTES & NEWS
- The Pool Party and Soft Sea Foam Notes And Envelopes and the Tree Lot Dies from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure are no longer available.
- Stampin’ Up! has made more products available for FREE with a qualifying purchase so we all can continue to enjoy the benefits of Sale-A-Bration.
- Click the flyer below for details.
DON’T FORGET TO SALE-A-BRATE NOW THROUGH AUGUST 31ST
SHOP WITH ME