After a few days of looking at this design from the Winter Meadow Designer Series Paper, I decided to actually cut it. It’s gorgeous! I put six cards together in very little time using this beautiful design, coordinating cardstock, a piece of ribbon, and a Deckled Citcle die cut sentiment layer. It was fun, quick and easy, without a doubt.
The pieces and parts of this card are so simple, you can cut a bunch in very little time.
- Both the landscape and portrait cardstock card bases are 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″.
- The Basic White cardstpck mat layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″.
- The patterned paper layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″. I strategically cut the patterned paper to display the pattern I wanted.
- The Basic White sentiment layer is a die cut Deckked Edge Circle. It’s about 1 3/4″ in diameter.
There’s more than one possible color combination in this patterned paper. You can choose greens, tan neutrals, or blues. I used a Misty Moonlight card base and ink, and added a Boho Blue ribbon. Below are a few color combinations to use with this pattern.
So, find that beautiful piece of Designer Series Paper, match up a cardstock card base, add pretty embellishments, and create multiples of amazing cards to share with friends.
… the only limitation is your imagination!
November Card Kit
November Host Code EJJXMSSF
- During the month of November, with a minimum product purchse of $50.00 from my online store, you will receive all of the supplies to crewate these two cards as I’ve designed them, along with a PDF Tutorial.
- You will need your favorite adhesive and sentiment stamp.
- To receive this FREE Card Kit, you must use the Host Code above when placing your order.
- If your order is $150.00 or more, please don’t use the Host Code. You will receive Stampin’ Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up!, and you will also receive the FREE Card Kit.