Last Chance Retiring Stampin’ Up! Products are now available!
Stampin’ Up! has announced the 2019-2020 Annual & January to June, 2020 Mini Catalog retiring products! These products will be available until June 2, 2020 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!
You can download a copy of the complete Annual Catalog Last Chance Product List here or click on the image above. These products are available until June 2nd or while supplies last, so pick your favorites and don’t hesitate!
You can download a copy of the complete January to June, 2020 Mini Catalog Last Chance Product List here, or click on the image below. These products are available until June 2nd, or while supplies last, so pick your favorites and don’t hesitate!
So, grab your highlighter, your catalogs, (or, you can click on the catalog image in the sidebar of this post to download the catalogs) and start your wish list for your favorites! In the meantime, I’ll be showcasing a few of my favorites in upcoming posts.
Be safe and be well!
Hugs to all!
CLICK TO SHOP MY ONLINE STORE AT STAMPIN’ UP!
I hope your Thursday is a happy one!
It really doesn’t get any easier than this. Of course I had lots of help with Stampin’ Up!’s Well Written Dies. There are 24 dies in the set and I guarantee you will use them over and over again. You can mix up the words or just use one. A quick run through your die cutting machine and your done. I used the Fine Tip Glue Pen to adhere the cropped sentiment to the Night of Navy card band.
The Night of Navy and Whisper White striped Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper is stunning! The printed texture gives the look of painted canvas or linen. I hand cropped the little flagged banner. I thought that corner of the card needed just a little something extra.
Here are the card layer dimensions:
- I started with a standard A-2 size Whisper White card base and covered the front with a 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ Night of Navy card stock panel;
- The first Whisper White layer is 4″ X 5 1/4″;
- The striped Night of Navy and Whisper White DSP is 3 7/8″ X 5 1/8″;
- The bottom Night of Navy card band layer is 4 1/4″ X 3 1/4″;
- The Whisper White card band layer is 4 1/4″ X 3 1/8″;
- The Night of Navy top card band sentiment layer is 4 1/4″ X 3″.
Today’s card is that perfect quick card you can pull out and send to anybody along with a handwritten birthday wish, but it does have a more masculine look to me.
So, get yourself some Well Written Dies, cut a few card stock layers, add a flagged banner and create something clean and simple.
A happy Wednesday wish for you!
When I first saw the Noble Peacock Suite, I knew I would own it. It’s blue! The photopolymer stamp images of the Royal Peacock Stamp Set are so beautifully detailed that the matching Detailed Peacock Dies are only a bonus. I’ll save them for another post. Today’s project is simply stamps, ink and paper… oh and a whole lot of bling. My photography doesn’t do this card the justice it deserves.
I have a Stampin’ Story to share about the bling.
I was just finishing up this card when my daughter came by to visit. I was deciding where to add just a few Noble Peacock Rhinestones, when Alison came into my craft room.
She completely ignored the design “rule of thirds” and added the rhinestones to just about every eye in the peacock tail. I have to admit, I liked it and I enjoyed watching her get lost in her own creativity. We stamped a few more cards and now I have to place another order for the rhinestones!!
When Alison was about 3 or 4 years old, she loved anything with rhinestones, fringe and feathers… the more something sparkled, the more she loved it and if it had fringe or feathers, she wouldn’t let it go… she certainly hasn’t lost her love for the sparkle. She’s very much an adult now, and an incredibly dedicated 5th grade school teacher. I am as “proud as a peacock” of all of her accomplishments!
Here’s the Clean and Simple How To:
- I cut a standard A-2 size card base layer in Pretty Peacock card stock, added a 4 1/8″ X 5 3/8″ Old Olive card stock layer and cut a 4″ X 5 1/4″ layer of Whisper White;
- I used the Stamparatus to set the large peacock stamp on one flap and the tail overlay stamp on the second flap. The Stamparatus makes stamping this card so easy;
- I stamped the large peacock with Pretty Peacock ink and used my Encore Gold Metallic ink pad to stamp the peacock tail overlay. The gold metallic did show up nicely, but you could also gold emboss the tail overlay for a more textured look.
- The “You are incredible” sentiment is from the Royal Peacock stamp set.
- Added lots and lots of Noble Peacock Rhinestones.
So, grab a beautifully detailed stamp, add a few card stock layers, lots and lots of bling and create something incredible!