It's been really busy here at home. We're coming down the stretch to my daughter's wedding; making final arrangements, tweaking final arrangements, and I'm enjoying the whole process. Lots of emotions are surfacing for me. I can't believe she's a grown woman embarking on a whole new experience. I'm sure the days ahead will be hectic, exciting and a wonderful experience for us both. Just want to say, thanks for being patient with me, and there'll be lots more posts in the days ahead.
I did spend some wonderful quality time in my stamping room and came up with some very pretty Elegant Butterflies to showcase today. My inspiration for this card was my patterned paper, of course. I had to try out some of my new Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack.
How 'bout those polka dots and the mini chevron pattern! So pretty together, right?
The combination of the very cool Pear Pizzazz and the warmth of So Saffron results in a fresh, clean and beautiful summer "Hello" for someone special.
I know I've said this before, but I do think Candy Dots will be my new favorite embellishment. Here they are in Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron.
This project is definitely a "Quick & Easy". Here'e the how to inlcuding all the Stampin' up! supplies you'll need:
- A standard 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card base from Whisper White cardstock;
- The Whisper White layer is 4" X 5 1/4" and popped on the base with some Stampin' Dimensionals;
- The pretty Pear Pizzazz polka dot layer measures 2 1/2" X 4 7/8" and is attached with some Snail adhesive;
- The Whisper White flagged banner is 1 1/4" X 3". I hand cropped the flagged end; stamped "Oh, Hello", from the "Oh, Hello" stamp set, in So Saffron ink, and added the Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron Candy Dots from the Subtles Candy Dots collection. The banner is attached using Stampin' Dimensionals;
- The beautiful butterflies were punched from the mini chevron pattern in Pear Pizzazz and So Saffron from the Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack. I embellished them with some small Designer Basic Pearls and attached them using mini glue dots.
This was a fun, fun project with lots of "pizzazz"!!
CLICK HERE TO SHOP MY ON-LINE STORE AT STAMPIN' UP!
Oh, Hello Clear Mount Stamp Set #130733
Stampin' Up! says…Bold designs. Striking patterns. The wow factor is so easy to achieve with this amazing seven-piece set.
Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack #130135
Stampin' Up! says…Designer Series paper makes it easy to create a card or Designer Series paper makes it easy to create a card or scrapbook page with coordinating background paper, cardstock, and stamped images.
* 12" x 12"
* 40 sheets per package, 2 each of 2 double-sided designs in 10 colors
Be sure to check back tomorrow for some "Wonderful Washi"!
…and always remember to…Express your creativity!