Welcome to the Pals Blog Hop for January 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month our projects showcase themes that are “from the heart.” This includes any of the following themes… Valentine’s Day, Thinking of You, Get Well and/or Sympathy. We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
Did you ever feel a little under the weather and then you hear from a good friend who says they were just thinking of you? A few days after Christmas, I woke up with a horrible head cold and spent quite a few days resting. I don’t remember the last time I wasn’t feeling well so I was a little impatient with myself, and not very good company. My friend called and I was pretty miserable, but she was still happy to chat with me. That made me smile.
So, I was thinking of what to post today, and came across this sentiment in the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set. I thought it was perfect, and this card is already addressed and ready to mail. My friend’s patience with me was heartfelt and I’m sending this card off to her “from the heart”.
This Clean and Simple card is a standard A-2 Whisper White card base with a layer of black and white patterned paper from Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper from the Annual Catalog. The second layer of patterned paper is Inside The Lines Designer Series Paper, a FREE product from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. The Supply List for this project is below.
So grab your favorite “Bundle”, crop something sparkly, crop another shadow layer and create something from the heart!
To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Staci Rivera at Clever Bow Tie Designs
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb… (You Are Here)
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping