Welcome to the Families First Pals Blog Hop for April 2017. We are thankful you stopped by to take a look at our 2017 Blog Hop monthly themes. This month we are featuring projects that are all about our families. This is a great time of year to think about what to make for Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, or upcoming graduations. And, family vacations are just around the corner… how would you want to remember those special family moments? We hope to provide you with lots of ideas and that you enjoy our creations.
You may just be starting the Blog Hop or may have come from the previous link from the Line-up on the Pals Blog Hop listing shown below. The full lineup will help you move along from blog to blog so you may see all the projects.
When I was thinking about what sort of project to create for today’s Hop, I couldn’t help but reflect on how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family. I have two great kids, two wonderful sisters, two brothers-in-law (who have always been “brothers” to me), and five nieces and nephews. We’ve shared many family vacations together over the years and have wonderful memories. The one constant has always been the love among us, so when I was deciding on what to do to celebrate my family, the “Sunshine Sayings” stamp set and the “Sunshine Wishes” dies were perfect…. families are a “Lifetime of Love”.
These two cards are clean, simple and so easy. The Whisper White card bases contrasted with the bright colors (Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Pacific Point) make these cards “happy”.
So, pick up the Sunshine Sayings Bundle, crop the heart and flower with some bright card stock, stamp your sentiment, add a little bling and create something happy!
The Sunshine Wishes Bundle is on Stampin’ Up!’s newly released Retired Products List but the Sunshine Sayings stamp set and the Sunshine Wishes Dies are not retiring, they will only be available in the “Bundle” (and at the “Bundle” price) until May 31st or while supplies last.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE RETIRING PRODUCTS
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE RETIRING PRODUCT LIST PDF
To continue with the hop, please refer to the Blog Hop Line-up below. We hope to see you on next month’s Pals Blog Hop!
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Lynn Tague at Beyond Beaches & Blessings
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Amy Hoptay at Craft Carnivore
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Karen Zaring Browning at Stamp With Me KZB
- Susan Itell at simplestampin.com
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb… (you are here)
- Lisa Pretto at InkBig Academy Stamps
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Becky Retzer at Just in Thyme by Becky Retzer
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Shawn de Oliveira at ShawnStamps.com
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
This is a super sweet card and I see a CASE in the near future! Tfs
Jackie, thank you and CASE away!!
Simply beautiful, Deb!
Thank you, Patti.
So light and airy Deb. Love them both!
Thank you, Rae and thanks for your help with the “Hop”!
Your steal my heart with your simple and clean crisp design. Thank you for sharing.
Maggie, thank you and you’ve stolen my heart on many occasions.
I adore this simple pink and Bermuda card! So crisp and bright!
Thank you, Karen. Bermuda Bay and Watermelon Wonder are great together. Sorry to see Watermelon Wonder go.
Your genius in making CAS cards is absolutely fantastic! I sure wish I had your amazing talent but maybe just trying to CASE them will suffice for me. Love both of your stunning cards, Pal!
Thank you, Debbie.