Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team’s theme is “2021-2023 New In-Colors.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. Then, at the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Our new In Colors are amazing and complement our other color groups beautifully. Along with each of the new In Colors, I’m featuring the new Garden Birdhouses stamp set. I’ll have more posts showcasing this stamp set, so be sure to check back.
My project is a 3″ x 3″ note card set with a matching stamped gift box. I did a lot of stamping for today’s post and used my acrylic blocks. The stamps are photoplymer so that made it easy, but I have to say that I haven’t stamped with an acrylic block in a while. I enjoyed it! Did you ever think about how we stamped images and sentiments before we had the Stamparatus? I did use my Stamparatus for the sentiments.
The matching gift box is also stamped. It’s a simple pattern cut with Thick Basic White Card Stock. I think these stamped images are so pretty. They’re stamped with Evening Evergreen ink and the flowers are colored with Polished Pink Blends. The box holds 4 note cards and matching envelopes very nicely.
I colored some White Crinkled Seam Binding with my Dark Polished Pink Blend. It was a quick process using the brush tip of the Blend and the ribbon dries almost immediately. The tags are die cuts from the new Tailor Made Tags Dies. They’re “no frills” and cute and I’m sure you’ll be seeing a lot more of them.
I’m planning to have a full PDF tutorial for you in tomorrow’s post. It’ll include the note card and box dimensions along with pictures. I think you’ll enjoy making this quick and easy box.
Below is an In Color swatch graphic you can save. I keep all of them in a separate file. They help with quick color inspiration for projects.
So, pull out everything In Colors, cut a few layers, add a birdhouse and matching gift box and surprise a special friend!
…the only limitation is your imagination.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on June 9th with “Fun Ways to Use Your Stampin’ Up! Products.” Participants showcase at least one of their favorite product tips. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lisa Milligan at Stamping Made Simple