Hello friends! It’s Friday and I’m sharing more cuteness from the Frightfully Cute Bundle and the Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper.
I know I’ve said it in the past. I am probably the biggest fan of Designer Series Paper. It inspires me with great color combinations and card designs. The Cute Halloween Designer Series Paper is amazingly cute and inspired me to create a few treat bags and Halloween tags. These bags and tags are fun to put together. With both the DSP and the Frightfully Cute Bundle, your creativity will run high. That is my promise to you.
I took single pictures of each of my tags and I’ll give you a quick and easy how to after each one. Have fun adding your own twist.
The Basic Tag Recipe:
- Each tag is die cut using the largest die in the Tailor Made Tags Dies.
- The Basic Black tags measure 4″ x 1 3/4″ if you want to create your own tag.
- The patterned paper layer for each tag measures 3 1/2″ x 1 1/2″.
- The tag die cuts a small hole in the top for ribbon or twine.
- Die cut a bunch of fun images with the Frightful Tags Dies matching the images and colors to your tag.
- Attach the die cuts to your tags with Multipurpose Glue, Dimensionals or whatever adhesive you prefer.
- Most importantly… Have fun mixing and matching!
The Hiding Ghost Tag:
- I cut the Designer Series Paper so the ghost would be hiding behind the tree in the image above.
- The tree, fence and “orange” moon are all die cuts.
The Wise Owl Tag:
- The fence, tree, “purple moon” and owl are all die cuts attached to the Haunted House DSP in the tag above.
- When you die cut the owl, his eyes are open circles. I slipped a tiny scrap of white cardstock behind his eyes.
The Witch’s Hat And Web Tag:
- The spider web, witch’s hat, owl and “white moon” are all die cuts.
- I also slipped a scrap of white cardstock behind the owl’s eyes.
- Notice the embossed detail in the die cut images.
I wanted a small treat bag for these tags and found an oldie but goodie in my die collection. The Dies are called the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies. If you have them, they are a quick and easy way to create the treat bag I used today.
If you don’t have the Mini Treat Bag Dies, check in tomorrow for a quick PDF tutorial.
So, pick up the Frightfully Cute Bundle, die cut lots of fun images and create fun tags for your Halloween treats!
…the only limitation is your imagination!
For today’s product details, click on the images below.
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ NEWS:
The New Christmas Whimsy Card Kit
Stampin’ Up! has added a new kit to their awesome Kit Collection! The Christmas Whimsy card kit is an adorably festive card kit with a modern design! Santa’s elves might be hard at work in the North Pole but with this all-inclusive kit, the hard work is done for you! All pieces are printed, die cut, and ready for you to craft. The simple steps of this kit are perfect for the beginner crafters and kids, too! Grab a kit or two and gather around for a simple Christmas activity that everyone will enjoy. The kit contains everything you need to create eight elf-centric Christmas cards including printed card bases, die cuts, embellishments, an exclusive stamp set, a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot, and more!
You can click on the image below for more details.
HAUNTS & HARVEST PAPER PUMPKIN KIT
- Today is the last day to order the September Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit.
- Haunts & Harvest Kit Details
- Kit contains enough supplies to create 12 treat packages—4 each of 3 designs. The all-inclusive kit includes printed die-cut boxes, die-cut sheets, adhesive, and more!
- Finished treat box size: 2-1/2″ x 2″
- Includes an exclusive stamp set and a Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Pale Papaya, Poppy Parade, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent
- This month’s Kit has a unique offering: The box turns into a wheelbarrow to display your too-cute-to-spook treat packages.
To sign up for the Haunts & Harvest Kit, click the banner below.
- Sale-A-Bration is in full swing. For every $50 Product Purchase from any current catalog, you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. You can download the Brochure by clicking the image below:
A GIFT FROM ME:
For every $50 product purchase through my online store, you will receive a FREE pack of Metallic Pearls embellishments. They’re in the Annual Catalog on page 143/ These pearls are a great staple for your embellishment collection.