I don’t know about you, but I can’t stop looking at this Designer Series Paper. It’s one of the patterns from the Abstract Beauty paper pack. The designs include stripes, plaids, polka dots and abstract designs. Most of the designs have gold foil accents.. This is a fun paper pack that will work for the long haul in your paper crafting.
Today’s Card Bits And Pieces
- The first color I saw in this pattern is Balmy Blue, so this is my card base color. Cut an A-2 tent fold base 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- The Basic White mat layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″.
- The patterned paper layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- With the Beautiful Shapes Dies, I cut three hexagons and a hexagon frame.
- The Fresh Freesia hexagon is attached first with Multipurpose Glue.
- The Misty Moonlight large hexagon is attached next with Multipurpose Glue.
- The patterned paper strip measures 4″ x 1/2″ and attached with Dimensionals.
- The thin Basic White strip is a scrap I had on my craft desk. I thought it would be fun to add it to the patterned paper strip. It also gives a little more stability to the cluster of hexagons and adds color balance to the design.
- The sentiment, stamped with Misty Moonlight ink, is attached with Dimensionals.
- For some fun, I used a white gel pen to continue the DSP swirl on the Misty Moonlight hexagon.
So, grab a really colorful patterned paper, add a few shapes, scatter some gold and create something bold!
…the only limitation is your imagination!