Today, I’m showcasing the Brilliant Wings Dies. And they’re not going away! They are a beautiful set of classic butterfly dies.
It’s been a while since I created a “tag” card. I used the largest tag in the Tailor Made Tags Dies. These are also staying with us. It’s a versatile set of tag dies that can be used as a card or sentiment layer.
Today’s Card Bits And Pieces
- The standard A-2 Highland Heather card base is cut 11″ x 4 1/4″, scored at 5 1/2″.
- I added a Basic White card layer that measures 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″.
- The Highland Heather patterned paper layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- It’s a pattern from the Flowering Fields DSP pack.
- The Brilliant Wings Die set has a die that resembles ink splatter. I love the texture it creates.
- I used the ink splatter die to die cut texture into the patterned paper layer.
- The Basic White tag is adhered with Dimensionals and stamped with an image from the Lovely You stamp set.
- I scattered three die cut butterflies and a few 2021-2023 In Color Jewels to finish this card.
So, cut a Highland Heather card base, die cut some ink splatter, add a few gorgeous jewels and create something lovely!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details
Click To Shop