Do you love gingham? I think “fresh” when I think “gingham”. Do you love wreaths? You can stamp and die cut at least four different wreath designs with the Cottage Wreath Bundle. And you’ll probably think of more as you’re using it. There’s no doubt this is one Bundle that will work to say “hello”, create a fresh Fall project, and give you a head start on your holiday projects.
The Gingham Cottage product Suite
- The Cottage Wreath Bundle – The Cottage Wreath stamp set and the Country Wreaths Dies make up the Bundle.
- The stamp set has two wreath stamps, a pretty bow stamp, a leaf sprig stamp, smaller pine boughs, Fall leaves, holly leaves, a little acorn, and holly berries.
- There’s also a spider if you want to do a Halloween themed project.
- The sentiments send good wishes for any occasion, including a hello, Merry Christmas and a spooky “Boo” stamp.
- The Country Wreath Die set has four different wreath dies, a coordinating die for all the image stamps, and stand-alone leaves and a bow.
- The Gingham Cottage Designer Series Paper is all gingham. It’s double sided; one side having a smaller gingham pattern and one larger. The large gingham print is great for scrapbooking or pretty packaging.
- The DSP pack has 48 sheets, four each of 12 color designs you can use for any occasion. The color inspiration is below.
- Embellishments in the Gingham Cottage Suite include Pearlized Enamel Effects Basics. The colors are Red, White and Black. You can create small enamel dots with the special tip applicator. This is a fun way to embellish your wreaths, or any other project.
- Silver Threaded Twine is also part of this Suite. It’s a wider twine wrapped with silver thread. Beautiful!
You can find pictures and more Gingham Cottage Suite details on pages 58 and 59 of the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog. The Catalog goes live on Friday, July 1st.
Today’s Card Pieces and Parts
- I showcased both the large and small gingham Designer Series Paper patterns, along with one of the stamped and die cut wreaths.
- I Love that little bow!
- My color palette uses the Smoky Slate Gingham Cottage Designer Series paper with So Saffron and Soft Succulent accents.
- The card layers adhere to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and I attached the wreath to the card front with Dimensionals.
- I stamped the wreath embellishments and die cut them with the coordinating dies.
So, I hope you enjoy this sneak peek of a favorite upcoming product suite as much as I enjoyed using the new products. Remember…
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Only a few days left to order
LAST CHANCE PRODUCTS
THE KITS COLLECTION – BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF
SHOP WITH ME