Refresh your papercrafting stash with new Online Exclusives. All of the products that are part of the Online Exclusives are always available in the online store while supplies last.
New Online Exclusives
My card showcases the Garden Meadow Bundle and the Meandering Meadow Designer Series Paper. The Bundle features garden images and mixed font generic sentiments. The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper illustrates beautiful watercolored garden scenes on one side and watercolor washed patterns on the other. The DSP can be used for just about any occasion.
Parts & Pieces
- Start with a Crushed Curry cardstock card base cut 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a Crushed Curry cardstock layer that measures 4″ x 5 1/4″. This is the layer you will die cut.
- Cut a Basic White cardstock layer 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″. This is the mat layer.
- Cut the Designer Series Paper layer 3 1/2″ x 5″.
- Stamp the sentiment with Mossy Meadow ink and die cut it with the coordinating die.
- Attach the die cut layer over the Designer Series Paper layer using your favorite adhesive. I used liquid glue and added a thin line on the back of the arched open part of the frame and a thin line on the back of the outside of the layer.
- I adhered the completed top layer to the Basic White layer and attached the layers to the front of the card base.
- Attach the sentiment with Mini Dimensionals.
I stamped the inside of the card with one of the sentiments from the Garden Meadow stamp set. The little flower image at the bottom corner of the writing layer is stamped with Mossy Meadow ink and shaded with a Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blend.
This is a quick, easy and fun card to put together. The Designer Series Paper features floral meadow scenes in lots of colors. Simply match up some cardstock, add a sentiment, and create a pretty card to send a special birthday wish.
… the only limitation is your imagination!
November Card Kit
November Host Code EJJXMSSF
- During the month of November, with a minimum product purchse of $50.00 from my online store, you will receive all of the supplies to crewate these two cards as I’ve designed them, along with a PDF Tutorial and a Video Tutorial so you can make the cards along with me.
- You will need your favorite adhesive and sentiment stamp.
- To receive this FREE Card Kit, you must use the Host Code above when placing your order.
- If your order is $150.00 or more, please don’t use the Host Code. You will receive Stampin’ Rewards directly from Stampin’ Up!, and you will also receive the FREE Card Kit.