Here's a cheery card! Some bright colors, polka dots, and Summer Smoochies Designer Series Paper. Wow! I like it. It's shouts "fun"!
All this cheeriness, and making this card was a snap. It's definitely another "Quick and Easy".
Here's the "how to":
- Cut a standard A2 card, 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" in Whisper White;
- The red and white mini polka dot base is 4 1/2" X 4", then scallop the bottom edge with the scallop edge punch;
- Cut a Real Red strip of card stock 1" X 5 1/2", and stamp the bottom right corner with your sentiment;
- Cut an Island Indigo strip of card stock 2" X 5 1/2";
- Attach the real red to the Island Indigo cardstock;
- Punch three 1 3/4" circles from patterned paper;
- Punch three flowers using the Boho Blossom punch;
- Punch one 1/2" circle from patterned paper.
- Arrange the circles on the Island Indigo card stock, attach the flowers and add some bling.
Stampin' Up! has so many beautiful Designer Series Patterned Paper and coordinating card stock, you can pick a bold look or a softer look. You can choose a different sentiment or create a different embellishment. This card design will work hard for you.
I think it's a keeper!
Stampin' Up! Supplies: Card Stock – Whisper White, Island Indigo, Real Red, Summer Smoochies Designer Series Paper, Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper. Ink – Early Espresso. Stamp Set – Happy Hour. Tools – 1 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches, Boho Blossom punch, Stampin Dimensionals. Embellishments – Basic Rhinestone Jewels.
CLICK HERE TO ORDER FROM MY ON-LINE STORE AT STAMPIN' UP!
Just got back from an evening stamping at your house…thanks for a great time. As always your cards are BEAUTIFUL.