Thank you for joining us for the May Pals Blog Hop and our annual retirement party! It's time to say goodbye to stamps and accessories that will not be available in the new 2013-14 Stampin' Up!catalog. Although it's always sad to see wonderful products retire, it is exciting to think about all of the new products that will soon be available. So enjoy the farewell tour for our favorite retiring products – and remember you have until June 3rd to order from the retiring product lists.
You should have just left stop number 28 on the Pals Hop – Shirley Sumpton at look at my cute stuff. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I chose to showcase a very pretty retiring stamp set called Bordering On Romance. This set has pretty clusters of flowers that have just enough detail to look beautiful stamped with your favorite color ink, or you can add some pretty colors and shading as I did here.
I colored my pretty floral cluster with stamp pads and my blender pen and added a few pearls. I masked my image using a very, very retired background stamp called "Script". All of this pretty stamping detail is framed using one of the Labels Collection Framelits.
The next stop is Barbara Furlong at The Love Of Stamping, stop number 30 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Amy Williams at Stampin' on the Range
- Kathleen Law at Craft With Kathleen
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Kari Linder at Stampin' Essentials
- nicole watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Debra Simonis at Deb's Stampin' Grounds
- Lynn Hoyt at Cattail Designs
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Amy Lazzell at Just a Thought…Cards by Amy
- Leslie Davis at Life's Moments
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Maxine Conrad at Stamp to the MAX!
- Debbie Mageed at Scrappin' and Stampin'
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair
- Shirley Sumption at look at my cute stuff
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…You Are Here
- Barbara Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Elaine Fleming at Studio Elaine
Debbie, this is just beautiful! I have this stamp set, but with I had your coloring skills! Love how you stamped over the scripted background and then created the framelit window…lovely card!
So pretty, Debbie! Bordering on Romance is in its element here, so soft and lovely!
Beautiful coloring, Debbie and beautiful card.
Wow so pretty! Your coloring is wonderful!
Love the elegance and simplicity of this card. Just beautiful.
beautiful coloring and so soft & delicate.
A beautiful, romantic card. TFS!
You never disappoint, Debbie! Gorgeous card!
I just love what you did and I love my blender pens…they are great! Great card
Ah, this card is so pretty! Love this stamp set and will miss it (well, not really, since it will stay in my craft room). Beautiful job!
Debbie, I LOVE your card!! LOVE it!! Absolutely beautiful!
Soft and fabulous design….!!!
Your card is beautiful!
Really Beautiful! love how you used the framelits! Anyone would love getting this card!