The Paper Players Challenge this week is a Clean and Simple Masculine Theme. I haven’t created a masculine card in a very long while.
I really enjoyed putting this one together, and I get to showcase another Sneak Peek of the new Soho Subway Designer Series Paper. It’s only 11 more days for the new Catalog launch and the new product choices, bundles, and suites are absolutely fantastic!
Here are the cutting dimensions for this card:
- The card base is 4 1/4″ X 5 1/2″ – here I used Crumb Cake cardstock;
- Cut a 2 5/8″ X 5 1/8″ piece of Very Vanilla for the first layer;
- The Early Espresso layer is 5″ X 2 1/2″;
- Each strip of Soho Subway DSP is 3/4″ X 4 7/8″;
- I punched two circles with my 2″ circle punch.
I’d like to thank The Paper Players Design Team for choosing my last color challenge entry as “A Cut Above”. It’s always fun and exciting to get recognition, but it’s even more exciting to get the recognition for doing something you love. Thank you again, Paper Players!
The “Wish Big” sentiment is from Stampin’ Up’s Wordplay stamp set which has retired. This set features some very versatile sentiment stamps with a variety of styles and fonts. For more on the retired stamps and products, click here.