Cheers for Stampin’ Up!’s “Here’s To Cheers” Clear Mount Stamp Set… and it’s part of the current “Online Extravaganza” promotion going on right now. Act fast, you can only get this great deal for another day. This stamp set is 20% off and you’ll use it again and again.
For the past two weeks, I’ve been hosting card classes and this stamp set and card was a huge success. How’s this for a holiday greeting, or a sparkling “Happy New Year” note, or even a special birthday wish… and how about adding some glitter and gold?
Same sketch, same stamp, two different cards.
- I put together both cards using a standard A-2 (5 1/2″ X 4 1/4″) card base with Whisper White card stock.
- Each flagged banner is hand cropped and measures 2″ X 3 1/2″. The banner in the first card is cropped from a strop of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper (p. 175 in the Annual Catalog).
- I punched all of the circles with my 2″ Circle Punch using Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White and older Brushed Gold card stock (the Gold Foil Sheet featured in the current Annual Catalog would be just as pretty).
- The gorgeous Sweet Sugarplum ribbon is from the current Holiday Catalog. It’s full of shimmering texture and very soft.
- I added a few Fancy Frost sequins to the top card and punched a few 1/2″ circles from the Gold and Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper.
- Sweet Sugarplum card stock and ink is a beautiful contrast to the Whisper White base.
So, find that special stamp, punch a few circles, add a flagged banner, and create something stunning!