We all need one of those generic birthday cards. This one can be masculine or feminine and for an adult or child. Today’s project is simple and quick to put together. Just pick out your favorite patterned paper, match it up with a card base color, and with Stampin’ Up!’s “That’s The Tag” bundle you can stamp the sentiment and crop the pretty sunburst tag in no time at all.
That’s The Tag Bundle
- I started with two patterns from the Party Animal Designer Series Paper. The striped layer is 5 1/2″ X 3 3/8″ and the Crushed Curry Candle pattern layer is 4″ X 2 3/4″.
- Then, I chose Emerald Envy card stock as my standard A-2 card base.
- Attach the patterned paper to Pacific Point card layers cut slightly larger than the dimensions for the patterned paper. This helps make the layers look more finished.
- With my Big Shot and the Timeless Tags Thinlits Dies, I cropped sentiment oval base in Whisper White and stamped the dotted frame with Crushed Curry ink and the Happy Birthday sentiment with Pacific Point ink. Both stamps are from the “That’s The Tag” stamp set.
- I used the sunburst tag framelit to crop the sunburst with Pacific Point card stock. Thin lines of green glue worked well to attach the sunburst to the Whisper White sentiment layer.
- I cropped the little stars with the thinlit included with the Timeless Tags Thinlit Dies and glued them onto the right bottom of the sentiment layer in a random pattern. Just a dot of the green glue works great to attach each star.
- A bit of Whisper White Baker’s Twine finished my tag.
This bundle is definitely one you want to own. The sentiments are appropriate for almost any occasion and the thinlits are a fun way to make your projects special. When you purchase the “bundle”, you save 10%.
So, grab your favorite Stampin’ Up! bundle, stamp an image, crop a few shapes and create something special.
And remember, during Sale-A-Bration, for every $50.00 product purchase, you earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration item. Click my online store link below for all the Sale-A-Bration details.