Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month, the theme is “My Happiest Season”. We really hope that you enjoy and will be inspired by them! As you hop from blog to blog, don’t forget to leave comments because we love hearing from you. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
I always enjoy the change of seasons since each one has its own beauty. My happiest season, though is the Fall. I enjoy the crisp air, Fall flowers and colors. It’s also the season of Thanksgiving and gratitude!
Today’s card features the Sparkle of the Season Bundle from the new August – December, 2021 Mini Catalog. Both the stamp set and dies will have you wreath making all year. The patterned paper from the Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper was my color inspiration. Mixing Misty Moonlight with Bumblebee and Cajun Craze makes for a fun Fall thank you card.
Here’s how I did it:
- Cut a standard A-2 top fold card base 11″ X 4 1/4″ and score at 5 12″/
- The thin Misty Moonlight layer is 4 1/7″ x 5 3/8″.
- The Bumblebee patterned paper layer is 4″ x 5 1/4″‘
- I die cut two Stitched Rectangles, one Basic White and one Misty Moonlight. The Stitched Rectangles measure approximately 2 1/4″ x 3 1/2″.
- All of my card elements are die cut using the Seasonal Swirls Dies.
- I used a Fine Tip Glue Pen to attach and decorate my wteath.
- The sentiment layer is 1/2″ x 1 1/2″ and is attached with Mini Dimensionals.
This is a very easy card to put together. You will give your Cut & Emboss Machine a good workout, though. I guarantee you’ll have fun decorating all sorts of seasonal wreaths.
So, add Sparkle Of The Season to your Wish List and create a unique wreath!
...the only limitation is your imagination!
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on September 8th. Our theme will be “Focus on the Sentiment” when our Design Team creates a project showcasing a sentiment as the focal point of their project. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Amanda Howard at Papercrafting With Amanda
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Michelle Quinno at Shell Stamps
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Megan Cooper at Lazy Daze Stampin’
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
For more details on the products I used today, you can click on the images below.
Such a cute card! I am not a wreath person but I may become one after this card.
I love this set. The colors are amazing!
Terrific fun to see how you put your own stamp on autumn Pal!
Fun colors! I am really enjoying what everyone is doing with the wreath set.
A beautiful wreath design, and I love that pop of blue! Gorgeous!
Such a fun Thanksgiving card, Debbie! And, I see we both like the Seasonal Swirls Dies!
I like the layout and the colors are so happy!
So cute Debbie. I feel like I’m on an Autumn picnic adventure! Thank you for hopping.
Such a cute card, Debbie! I love the unexpected pop of color!
I love how your card shows movement with the angled panel and the leaves. I think I felt the brisk breeze from my desk chair.
Such a gorgeous wreath, Deb!
What a fun fall card Debbie. I love the bright colors.
Love this bundle, Debbie. And I love seeing all the little die-cut pieces used. Wonderful job!
Love your fall wreath! The colors you used are perfect for the season. Thank you for joining the hop this month!