Today, is another Ringed With Nature Bundle Creation. On page 62 in the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog, the Bundle includes the Ringed With Nature stamp set and Tree Rings Hybrid Embossing Folder and Dies. The coordinating Rings of Love Designer Series Paper is in the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. This paper pack is FREE with a $50 product purchase through July and August. This is a simple decision. You can purchase the Ringed With Nature Bundle, get the Rings of Love Designer Series Paper FREE, and create lots of fun Fall, Holiday and “just to say Hi!” projects. You’ll also get a gift from me! The details are at the end of this post.
Today’s Card Pieces And Parts
- It’s always easy when you have the right tools! Don’t you agree?
- This is most definitely an easy card to put together.
- Start with a Basic White Thick cardstock card base cut 4 1/4″ x 11″, and score at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a Crumb Cake cardstock layer 4″ x 5 1/4″.
- The patterned paper layer is 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- The blue patterned paper strip is 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ and the Crumb Cake strip is 1/4″ x 3 1/4.
- Both strips will attach to the patterned paper layer to anchor the tree ring sentiment.
- Die cut a Crumb Cake large tree ring using the Tree Ring Hybrid Embossing Folder.
- Die cut three acorn bottoms using Crumb Cake cardstock, two acorn tops using Crushed Curry cardstock and one acorn top using Night of Navy cardstock.
- Stamp the tree rings onto Basic White cardstock and Crumb Cake ink and die cut the stamped image with the coordinating die.
Put It All Together
- Adhere the card layers to the card base as shown.
- Adhere the blue patterned paper strip across the patterned paper top layer about an inch up from the bottom.
- Adhere the Crumb Cake strip to the blue patterned paper layer, making sure the right side is even with the right edge of the patterned paper layer.
- Attach the stamped Basic White die cut tree rings to the Crumb Cake cut and embossed tree ring.
- Attach the acorn tops to the Crumb Cake Bottoms. I used a thin line of glue across the top of the acorn bottom.
- Stamp the sentiment to the middle of the die cut tree ring with Night of Navy ink.
- Attach the sentiment to the card front with Dimensionals as shown, and attach the acorns as shown.
- I stamped the inside of the card with the mushroom stamps. The bottom with Crumb Cake and the top with Crushed Curry ink.
- Those stamped mushrooms are adorable! You can create a quick card just using them and a sentiment!
You can find the Ringed With Nature Bundle on page 62 in the July-December 2022 Mini Catalog. Click on the Catalog image below to download a virtual copy.
For more Ringed With Nature inspiration, click on the Sale-A-Brtion Brochure below and turn to pages 6 and 7.
So, look at the Ringed With Nature Bundle, get the coordinating Ringed With Love Designer Series Paper FREE and create lots of wonderful projects and more!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details
Sale-A-Bration FREE With $50 Catalog Product Purchase
- From today through July 31st, 2022, for every minimum order of $50.00 through my online store, you will receive a FREE package of Festive Pearls from me.
- Please use the July Host Code QUHMHEFX.
- Click the shopping bag below and the Host Code will automatically come up.
- If your order is $150.00 or more, do not use the Host Code. You will receive Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up! and you will also receive the Festive Pearls from me.
A FREE GIFT FROM ME
FESTIVE PEARLS WITH A MINIMUM OF $50.00 PRODUCT PURCHASE