If you look closely at the Designer Series Paper layer in today’s card, you’ll see amazing art. This photo doesn’t do it justice, but the white dots almost sparkle. I created this card with the design term, “pattern repeat”, in mind. The maple and oak leaves repeat in the patterned paper and the card front elements.
When I first saw the Rustic Harvest Product Suite, this sentiment stamp and banner die spoke to me, not to mentioned the deep toned color palette. So, let’s get right to creating this simple and pretty card.
Today’s Card Pieces And Parts
- The die cut circle is in my “pieces and parts” photo because I was going to use it as an element anchor. When I started putting the card together, I thought it covered too much of the patterned paper, so I left it out. I think it looks so much nicer without it. What’s your opinion?
- I cut a standard Basic White card base 4 1/4″ x 11″ and scored at 5 1/2″.
- The large Basic Black layer is 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″.
- The smaller Basic White layer is 2 7/8″ x 3 7/8″.
- The patterned paper layer is 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″.
- Stamp the oak leaves with Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow and Merry Merlot ink and die cut them with the coordinating die.
- Stamp the sentiment with Black Memento ink and die cut it with the coordinating die.
- The Crumb Cake maple leaf is actually a die cut tag from the Leaf Label and Amber Gems Combo Pack. This is the embellishment set that is part of the Rustic Harvest Suite.
- The Amber Gems have an amazing sparkle. It’s hard to see in the photo.
- Assemble and adhere the card layers as shown.
- Adhere the maple leaf to the center of the card front.
- Attach two of the oak leaves with Dimensionals on the maple leaf as shown.
- Attach the sentiment banner with Dimensionals as shown.
- Adhere the third oak leaf with Dimensionals under the sentiment banner, as shown.
- Add a few Amber Gems.
This is such an easy card to put together, and it looks so special. It’s a great way to make someone’s day!
So, think Fall – cut a few layers, add beautiful Fall leaves, and wish someone a lovely day!
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details
STAMPIN’ UP! NOTES & NEWS
- The Pool Party and Soft Sea Foam Notes And Envelopes and the Tree Lot Dies from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure are no longer available.
- Stampin’ Up! has made more products available for FREE with a qualifying purchase so we all can continue to enjoy the benefits of Sale-A-Bration.
- Click the flyer below for details.
DON’T FORGET TO SALE-A-BRATE NOW THROUGH AUGUST 31ST
A FREE GIFT FROM ME
FESTIVE PEARLS WITH A MINIMUM OF $50.00 PRODUCT PURCHASE