What a gret way to start my crafting week! The Petal Park Bundle and the Regency Park Designer Series Paper made it so much fun to come up with this card design and put it all together. Isn’t the mix of colors amazing! Love the “Brights” mixed with the “Subtles” and my favorite “Neutral”, Night of Navy, pulls it all together.
If you read my Blog regularly, you’ll know I’m always drawn to any shade of blue. The mix of Balmy Blue, Mango Melody and Night of Navy is, in my opinion, perfection.
So, let’s make a card!
Today’s Card Pieces And Parts
- Start with a Night of Navy cardstock card base cut at 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″.
- The Regency Park Designer Series Paper Layer is 5 1/2″ x 3 3/4″.
- I die cut a stitched circle that measures approximately 3″ in diameter.
- The Basic White sentiment layer is die cut with one of the Tailor Made Tags Dies. It measures approximately 1″ x 2 3/4″.
- I stamped and punched the flowers and leaves from the Petal Park Bundle. I used Crushed Curry, Mango Melody, Calypso Coral and Petal Pink ink. Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent ink give color to the leaves.
- The die cut circle is adhered to the card front with Dimensionals, as is the sentiment layer.
- I attached the flowers and leaves with glue.
- I added a bow using some Pumpkin Pie Baker’s Twine, and added a few Matte Dots to embellish.
This is a simple card to put together using the products from the Regency Park Suite. To me, the colors are “happy”.
Cut a Basic White card layer 4″ x 5 1/4″ for the inside writing layer and add a strip of DSP and a few flowers. I didn’t add an inside sentiment to this card, but when you create your version, use what works for you. Most of all, have fun.
So, find that amazing and bold floral patterned paper, add a circle, some flowers and a Baker’s Twine bow, and create something to send to someone special.
… the only limitation is your imagination!
Today’s Product Details
March FREE MINI CARD KIT
From now through March 31st, with a product purchase of $50.00 (before shipping and tax), you will receive a FREE Mini Card Kit along with a Video Tutorial link and Project Sheet so you can assemble the cards with me. The card bases, layers and elements are all included. You add your sentiment, and supply your favorite adhesive. This Mini Card Kit uses the Dandy Designs DSP. There’s a Fun Fold Bomus this month. I added a third card (in the center of the photo). It’s a quick and easy insert card. You can wtire your message and attach a gift card to the insert. They’re all quick, easy and fun to put together.
March HOST CODE – NTRWBBCT
If your order is $50.00 (before shipping and tax), please use the Host Code above when prompted. You will receive Rewards from me along with the Mini Card Kit featured this month. If your order is over $150.00 (before shipping and tax), please do not use the Host Code. You will receive Stampin’ Rewards. You will also receive Creative Coins and the FREE Mini Card Kit from me.
Don’t forget to check in on the current Online Exclusives. You can click the images below to see the new products.