Today’s card is all about the patterned paper. It’s bright shades of painted Raspberry Ripple highlighted with a Basic Black whimsical stripe. Every design in the Share What You Love Designer Series Paper is stunning! The patterns range from softly shaded florals to this whimsical stripe. The creative possibilities are endless.
The “Thank You” sentiment is from the “Love What You Do” stamp set which coordinates beautifully with the DSP. The sentiment is bold and clean.
My Basic Gray flagged banner is a piece from the Memories and More Card Pack. The Tailored Tag Punch gave me my sentiment layer and I added a few thin strips of Basic Black card stock to the back of my sentiment layer to frame it and add a little dimension.
The white enamel dot embellishment adds a little something, don’t you agree?
So, grab your favorite patterned paper, add a bold sentiment layer and create something fun!
Just a few days left to take advantage of Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper Sale!
JOIN the Stampin’ Up! Family and get your selection of fresh, new ink pads, FREE!
Today I wanted to celebrate a “Stylish Christmas” in July in a clean and simple way. This stamp set is absolutely stunning and it’s “Distinktive”!!! Stampin’ Up!’s Distinktive Stamps are designed using a patented formula to create photo realistic images on rubber stamps to give dimension. Distinktive Stamps are a simple way to get the look of Two-Step Stamping with one stamp.
The stamp set is simple, elegant, and once stamped, the images look like a watercolor masterpiece. I chose two new colors, Lovely Lipstick and Granny Apple Green. I like the way the brightness of the two colors blend with the simplicity of the stamps. The swirly background stamp is so pretty and the sentiment font is lovely.
I fussy cut the images for this card, and although I like to fussy cut, some images are more time consuming than others. These images are so easy and quick to fussy cut.
This was such an easy card to create. I’m so glad I added Stylish Christmas to my holiday stamp collection.
So, grab a pretty stamp, add some bright colors and create something stylish!
Just a few reminders:
- Time is running out to take advantage of Stampin’ Up!’s Designer Series Paper Promotion. Sale ends July 31st.
- Take advantage of Stampin’ Up!’s July Stampin Pad Family Promotion. Click here for all the details.
Today’s project is quick, easy and I think it’s quite eye catching.
It wasn’t me who created that beautiful water color background, it was Stampin’ Up!. The top layer is simply a card from the Delightfully Detailed Memories and More Card Pack. You can create your own projects in just a few minutes. Cut a few card bases as I did for this card, or pick up the matching Delightfully Detailed Note Cards and Envelopes use your imagination to create a bunch of beautifully detailed cards. And, of course, don’t forget the bling! The coordinating Faceted Dots add the perfect finishing touch.
Here’s another sample of a card using the Delightfully Detailed Memories and More Card Pack. I did get a little carried away playing with the paper patterns and just had to use that grid paper!
The Card pack includes:
- 50 double-sided cards
- 6 single-sided laser-cut specialty cards
- 4 sticker sheets
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Grapefruit Grove, Mint Macaron, and white.
So, grab your favorite layer, add a card base and a little bling and create something simple and sweet!
Today’s card is Country Themed for the Global Design Project Challenge #147.
When I checked this week’s GDP Challenge I was excited to see the “Country” theme. Interestingly, this challenge was posted shortly after I received the July Paper Pumpkin Kit which was also country themed. I thought I would use some of the elements from the kit along with the Wood Words stamp set to create a “Country Card”.
I love to create clean collage cards using frames so I knew that a country collage frame would be the focal point for this project. I thought the gingham patterned paper from the Paper Pumpkin Kit was so cute it had to be part of my card.
My color inspiration came from a piece of patterned paper from Stampin’ Up!’s Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper, along with the Real Red Gingham from the Paper Pumpkin Kit.
- The Farmers Market and Rooster elements on the frame are from the Wood Words Stamp Set;
- I stamped both with Blueberry Bushel ink, cropped the rooster using a matching framelit die from the Wood Crate Framelits, and punched the Farmers Market element with my 1 1/4″ Circle Punch.
- They were just perfect with the strawberry from the Paper Pumpkin Kit.
- I stamped the sentiment from Wood Words in Basic Black ink onto a hand cropped banner. I originally had a few Dimensionals on the banner, but wasn’t happy with the way it looked on the card. I thought only the frame with the elements should pop, so I added a little Basic Black ink to the edges of the banner with a sponge to create the appearance of dimension.
This was such a fun card to create and I’m glad to participate in such a fun themed challenge.
So, grab your Square Framelits, a pretty strip of gingham, add a few cute elements and create something Country!
CLICK TO SHOP MY ONLINE STORE AT STAMPIN’ UP!
Here’s a Clean and Simple project for today. Done in just a few minutes, I punched, stamped, fussy cut, added a few dimensionals, and of course a little bling, and my masterpiece was complete. With the help of the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper, my vase alone looks like a unique work of art.
When a new catalog comes out, I create my own “Wish List” as most of us stampers do. I seem to gravitate toward the Bundles for the savings and for the ease of coordination in any project. The Varied Vases Bundle was on the top of my List. There really is so much you can do with it… punch a vase, add a flower (or not), stamp a sentiment, add a layer (or two), add a little color with Two-Step Stamping (or not), and the possibilities go on and on. Varied Vases is one of those Bundles that goes on and on.
Here’s the quick and easy “How To”;
- Cut a standard A-2 card base and add a layer. I used Whisper White card stock.
- I stamped the sentiment first, using my Stamparatus (a must have Tool). This helped me place my sentiment exactly where I wanted it and I was able to get a clean, crisp stamped image.
- Once my sentiment was stamped, I punched a vase and placed it on my card with a sticky note. I was able to use my Pacific Point marker to draw a little stem.
- I attached the vase with a few Mini Dimensionals.
- I used my Stamparatus to stamp my flower using two of the images from the Varied Vases stamp set. I stamped the outline of the floral image with Pacific Point ink, then used the matching filler image and stamped the flower color in Soft Sea Foam ink.
- The stamps are photopolymer which made the Two-Step stamping very easy and quick.
- I fussy cut the flower which really didn’t take long and added that to my stem with a few more Mini Dimensionals.
- I am a sequin girl, but that wouldn’t work on this card… I added a few Faceted Dots in Soft Sea Foam which worked perfectly.
With the Varied Vases Bundle and the patterns in the Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper, you can make a few beautiful cards in different colors, package them up and give someone special a thoughtful, handmade gift.
So, grab the Varied Bases Bundle, the Garden Impressions DSP Stack, add a little bling and create a thoughtful gift!
SHOP MY ONLINE STORE AT STAMPIN’ UP!