Happy Tuesday, Friends!
If you want to have some colorful and sweet Holiday card making fun, get your hands on the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle. I enjoyed creating this card so much that I kept wanting to die cut more peppermint swirls. Those who follow my Blog know that I usually keep the frills to a minimum. Today is an exception to my self-imposed rule. Not only did I die cut peppermint swirls, I added some of the Gingerbread & Peppermint Acrylic Shapes, which are adorable.
This card is a Quick & Easy design. We paper crafters know that the right products always make the sweetest projects easy. Along with the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle, I used the Gingerbread & Peppermint Designer Series Paper, and the Kraft Paper Pack. The Kraft Paper has a heavier weight than regular DSP. It works beautifully as a card layer and will make a sturdier gift box, bag or tag. Everything for this card is on page 9 in the Holiday Mini.
Here’s Today’s Quick How To:
- Cut a standard A-2 card base and add a Kraft paper layer.
- I prefer a thin mat layer, but it’s your choice.
- Cut the angled Real Red layer 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″.
- The DSP layer is 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″.
- I used my Circles Dies to cut the Real Red and Old Olive circles.
- The star shaped gingerbread cookies and icing are die cuts from the Gingerbread Dies.
- The peppermint candies are die cuts from the Gingerbread & Peppermint DSP. See my photo below.
- The sentiment, stamped with Old Olive ink, is on a 1 1/8″ x 3″ Basic White layer.
- I added a Real Red shadow strip to the bottom of the Basic White layer.
- I used a few Gingerbread & Peppermint Acryic Shapes just because I couldn’t resist!
So, treat yourself to the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle, add a few sweet Acrylic Shapes and create something delicious to share for the Holidays!
…the only limitation is your imagination!
For today’s product details, click on the images below.
TODAY’S STAMPIN’ NEWS:
THE NEW CHRISTMAS WHIMSY CARD KIT
Stampin’ Up! has added a new kit to their awesome Kit Collection! The Christmas Whimsy card kit is an adorably festive card kit with a modern design! The simple steps of this kit are perfect for the beginner crafters and kids, too! Grab a kit or two and gather around for a simple Christmas activity that everyone will enjoy. The kit contains everything you need to create eight elf-centric Christmas cards including printed card bases, die cuts, embellishments, an exclusive stamp set, a Night of Navy Classic Stampin’ Spot, and more!
You can click on the image below for more details.
Here’s a preview of the whimsical card designs in the Kit.
- Sale-A-Bration is in full swing. For every $50 Product Purchase from any current catalog, you can choose a FREE item from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure. You can download the Brochure by clicking the image below:
A GIFT FROM ME:
For every $50 product purchase through my online store, you will receive a FREE pack of Metallic Pearls embellishments. They’re in the Annual Catalog on page 143/ These pearls are a great staple for your embellishment collection.