Today, I have three pictures for my post. I was determined to use these colors (Basic Gray, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight), and also, another card using the "Embellished Events" Stamp Set!
This card is a little different from most…it's a "Gatefold Card" finished to measure 4 1/4" X 5 l/2" and fits inside the standard A-2 envelope. Here's how I did it:
- Cut a regular 8 1/2" X 11" card stock in half to measure 4 1/4" wide by 11" long;
- Place the card stock onto your Simply Scored Scoring Tool with the long edge horizontal;
- Score at 2" and 7 1/2" from left side.
- You now have your gatefold card base.
- For the rest of the card… "…the only limitation is your imaginatiion…"
Here's the closed view…
Here's the inside…
Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 Catalog supplies used:
- Stamp Sets – "Embellished Events", p. 40, and "One In A Million" p. 135;
- Cardstock – Basic Gray, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight;
- Embellishments – Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon, p. 172, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, p. 175;
- Tools – Decorative Label Punch, p. 182, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, p. 189, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, p. 186, and the Simply Scored Scoring Tool, p. 181.
I love the color combination, it's so soft and the Daffodil Delight adds just enough to make the card really pop! I couldn't resist adding a little dimension with the beautiful "Elegant Lines" Embossing Folder, and of course, every Bride loves her "bling"!
Hope you enjoy, and remember…
Express your creativity!